OddevenEA : Based on pure probability :) and luck.... - page 6

You mean it just don't give a shift

It just dont give a shit.

ElectricSavant:
You mean it just don't give a shift It just dont give a shit.

Muakakakkaa.... anything that works for you. But I meant the EA will not give a shit when Shift=0. It will take whatever value from the RSI at the very same moment it execute the trade.

Regards

David

Whoaa.... great improvement for this EA.

Great job for David and ES.

I think it's time to update post #1

I again want to thank demam emas and David...for this seemingly great EA thus far..and for the patience this thread and forum has with my endless questions...I must have 100 posts in this thread...

ES

P.S. Ok now I got MM working...I have 2%/100max

P.P.S. I left shift: "0"

P.P.S. I closed out all my trades for +9 bucks and downloaded V0.05...and now I am back in action...everyone is welcome to log in and watch. (beginning Balance $1,009.17)

Login: 1675696

Read Only: cax16xs

ok here is what I got for my $1,009.17 IBFX Demo account

OddEven V0.05

All 19 M5 Charts:

EUR/USD

USD/JPY

GBP/USD

USD/CHF

EUR/CHF

AUD/USD

USD/CAD

NZD/USD

EUR/GBP

GBP/CHF

GBP/JPY

CHF/JPY

EUR/JPY

EUR/AUD

EUR/CAD

AUD/JPY

NZD/JPY

AUD/CAD

AUD/NZD

INPUTS:Magic_Number: "5050"

Min_Stop_Loss: "0"

Min_Take_Profit: "0"

Slippage: "3"

RSI.Period: "9"

UseATR: "true"

ATR.Period: "24"

ATR.TimeFrame: "1440"

Shift "0"

TP_VAR: "54.0"

SL_VAR: "46.0"

Use.MM: "true"

Lot: "0.01"

AccountType

0: Broker that only allow 0.10 smallest lot. Such as North Finance, MiG

1: Normal Standard/Mini account with 0.01 lot = 10cent/pip value on EURUSD

2: Micro NANO account like AleccoFX, Interbankfx with 0.01lot = 1cent/pip value on EURUSDm

AccountType: "2"

RiskPercent: "2.0"

MinLot: "0.01"

MaxLot: "100.0"

ES

Login: 1675696

Read Only: cax16xs

Its only been a few hours but this is what I do not like:

1) MM works great but in a random entry system where the winrate is not high the drawdown extremes can be greater with MM.

2) Trading all 19 pair and the resulting weighted exposure, also causes DD to make a "run" being that this is an "always in" system...so else your right or your wrong. Basically the 19-pair basket is a yen dependent exposure.

My feelings are that it is better to trade this system without MM and on the 8-pair basket I originally had. Less drawdown and a non-progressional sort of bet-size advancement with balanced exposure may be better for random entries with an RSI goose.

We shall see....(Demo testing is to push the limits to find out what you do not know)

ES

P.S. I am not going to waste a lot of time with the present 19-pair set up w/MM on. I want to restart a new 8-pair balanced exposure demo with 1K and without MM on and use 1 mini and a 2 mini goose per 1K. I am curious about a "no trade zone" of RSI between 45-55. demam emas...can you code and backtest that and if it improves results, please share?

ElectricSavant:
P.S. I am not going to waste a lot of time with the present 19-pair set up w/MM on. I want to restart a new 8-pair balanced exposure demo with 1K and without MM on and use 1 mini and a 2 mini goose per 1K. I am curious about a "no trade zone" of RSI between 45-55. demam emas...can you code and backtest that and if it improves results, please share?

Please specify in detail, what do you mean by 45~55 no trade zone? You mean RSI only trade above 55 and below45? Please give me the most detail you can describe, or I cant deliver what you need.

Regards

David

What 8-pair baskets are the best?

Thanks

I prefer this one:GBP/USD

EUR/CHF

AUD/CAD

NZD/JPY

GBP/CHF

AUD/JPY

NZD/USD

EUR/CAD

ES

matrixebiz:
What 8-pair baskets are the best? Thanks

David,

Yes

Longs would double > 55

Shorts would double < 45

No Entries (exits ok) at 45-55 inclusive

I do not know if this would yield more but if compared to the performance on post #5 (not the opening post) if it does the test would be worth it. I do not want to use up my favors with you David as there may be some important stuff needed here.

David I wish I knew how to code. I would be all over testing secondary filters to hone this puppy. It's just that you have done so much and I am embarrassed to ask you to do so much.

ES

davidke20:
Please specify in detail, what do you mean by 45~55 no trade zone? You mean RSI only trade above 55 and below45? Please give me the most detail you can describe, or I cant deliver what you need.

Regards

David
Reason: