Harsh ban without warning

This is Lorentzos Roussos ,and yes i opened a second account .

Read before you consider removing this please ,and message me if you do remove this.

I'm aware that it has nothing to do with you forum moderators but since the service desk prompts for this (non financial issues being directed to the forum)

and since the chances of the contact form request (which i just sent) being ignored ,given it is summer and theres a high probability of understaffed desks i will request that

you can at least leave this thread alive so the admins may see it whenever they do.

So ,i received a ban for spam for a month ,and here is more info about it :

(there is also a short informative video available but i will not post that yet ,if you are a mod i can send it to you for examination prior to posting in case you have worries
about this being an advertisement ,which is not)

• i schedjuled some future posts on my profile
  • in some of those posts i wanted the links (linkout) to be under the photos (the photo is always at the bottom of the posts).
  • So ,i utilized comments.The idea was the comment is under the photo by design.
    So the "flow" would be :
    >user reads something without being interrupted by a link
    >then if the image makes them curious
    >the link is under on the first comment
    Instead of "wanting something from them" at the very start (linkout).
  • So at about the 5th post i do that in,(post schedjuled ,then i comment with the links) when i placed the comment with ,i saw the name being crossed out in
    real time.
  • The comments were identical because i was creating promos for the same product (that probably triggered the autoban).
  • I can say with certainty this is not about the posts frequency (even schedjuled).About 3 hours apart ,i've seen many users do that so its the commenting(on my posts).
  • I will repeat the comments were on my posts 
  • You can see all that in my original profile ,there are some posts that have not reached their publication time yet though.Even if banned the schedjuled posts are published it seems.
  • There was never an intention to comment like this on other users posts. This was solely about experimenting with a format on my own wall.
  • I tried the ip change thing the ChatBot suggested ,but i knew this was not the issue since the ban originated in my account from these 5 comments on my posts.(given that i saw it) .This suggestion did not work naturally ,had to try though.
  • The chatbot suggests waiting until the ban period ends ,or appealing only in the case of a lifetime ban .The form for appealing
    does not work if you are banned.
Now ,even though i'm being polite about it -as should i- i cannot ignore the 
issues that arise for someone who gets banned -whether its the right decision or not.

• You cant send anything in service desk
  • You cant send anything in the contact form
  • You cant post on the forum
  • You cant publish signals
  • You cant publish products
  • You cant post blogs
  • You cant send or reply to messages
  • You cant participate in the freelance service

And you don't get any warnings .tough luck ,out of everything for the duration of the ban.

So the only ways to appeal after a ban are :

a. create a second account (i did)

b. log out and use the contact form by choosing a category that is not for this purpose and may 

be ignored due to that unfortunately (also did and sent them the video)

So please : 

Even if you don't consider my appeal.

Provide methods for appealing 

Make your rules Crystal Clear and accessible.

And if they are crystal clear and accessible (meaning it was there and i did not see it)

then issue warnings before banning.

A ban on the news feed cannot bridge into a ban on commerce. (and one you cannot appeal at that)

I may be repeating myself ,but, i posted 5 comments on my posts and will be sidelined from everything for a month.

Happy users = money 

(mods ,let me know if i can attach the video)

I Apologize for the bad vibes :) 

lorenzo_r: This is Lorentzos Roussos ,and yes i opened a second account ... So ,i received a ban for spam for a month ,and here is more info about it :

Hello @Lorentzos Roussos. Forgive me, if I am misunderstanding your post, but are you saying you got banned because you wrote on you own wall (not forum), on your own profile?

I have seen many, many people (including moderators) put up adverts for their products on their own profile wall, and I believe that is totally accepted and there are no rules against that.

How could you have been banned for that?

Hi Lorentzos,

Seems (from what I understand avout your explanation) - you got autoban.
It means that anti-spamming automated robot is looking for the similar posts (similarities) which one uses posts in very short period of time.
It is related editing your profile too (when you are making in the short period of time).

Fernando Carreiro:

Forgive me, if I am misunderstanding your post, but are you saying you got banned because you wrote on you own wall (not forum), on your own profile?

I have seen many, many people (including moderators) put up adverts for their products on their own profile wall, and I believe that is totally accepted and there are no rules against that.

Thank you for asking .

I did not explain it well perhaps .

Posts went by fine (their schedjuling for the future)

It was the commenting on those posts (my comments ,my posts,1 comment per post,5 comments on 5 posts) that triggered the autoban

This was an automatic ban and wasn't done by any moderator, I suggest you contact the Service Desk for dealing with it (yes, with your second account).

One can be banned (I was banned once for too many profile posts) for too many or too frequent post in their profile page, but this is all done automatically by the system (similar to auto IP ban).

Sergey Golubev:

Hi Lorentzos,

Seems (from what I understand avout your explanation) - you got autoban.
It means that anti-spamming automated robot is looking for the similar posts (similarities) which one uses posts in very short period of time.
It is related editing your profile too (when you are making in the short period of time).

Yes this seems to be the case .
I used the contact form to send them a video of my explanation.(not from my original profile as it is impossible)

Thank you

Eleni Anna Branou:

This was an automatic ban and wasn't done by any moderator, I suggest you contact the Service Desk for dealing with it (yes, with your second account).

One can be banned (I was banned once for too many profile posts) for too many or too frequent post in their profile page, but this is all done automatically by the system (similar to auto IP ban).

You cant communicate anything to anyone after a ban unfortunately .
I had to log out ,switch ip ,and fill out the contact form for an irrelevant matter .
I video recorded everything and sent it to them ,perhaps they will consider some changes.

Thanks 

lorenzo_r: Thank you for asking . I did not explain it well perhaps . Posts went by fine (their schedjuling for the future). It was the commenting on those posts (my comments ,my posts,1 comment per post,5 comments on 5 posts) that triggered the autoban
OK, so commenting on your own posts triggered an autoban, which in my opinion is still not fair and flawed and should be fixed, especially if it is for an entire month.

Fernando Carreiro:

Forgive me, if I am misunderstanding your post, but are you saying you got banned because you wrote on you own wall (not forum), on your own profile?

I have seen many, many people (including moderators) put up adverts for their products on their own wall, and I believe that is totally accepted and there are no rules against that.

Because the robot detected duplicated comments and considered it as spam. It's usual way, they block all, and when a wrong case is triggered they improve their system. 

The "wall" and chats is so poor in features, someone tried to find a way to get around it and got banned.

A moderator can easily lift that unappropriated ban.

Fernando Carreiro:
OK, so commenting on your own posts triggered an autoban, which in my opinion is still not fair and flawed and should be fixed, especially if it is for an entire month.

i agree ,but its worse than that .
Its not just a ban ,you cant participate in commerce at all (cant post signals ,cant post products ,cant place freelance bids) for these 5 comments . (and any ban on the news feed section for that matter i suppose)

Thank you for taking the time to read it 

I lifted your ban - you are unbanned for now (I took my own responsibility to lift this banning, and I reported about it to the other moderators,
and I hope they agree with it too).

But you may contact with the service desk about your this second username as Eleni suggested on the post above.
Reason: