PM Spammer - page 4

hi maji

I have a partner and he always access this forum, however i needed to create a user. I just to know about my name here , because my friend send to me a email. I make technical analyzes 15hrs/day and my partner that look the foruns to view something news.

Please , check my ip YES, and again, what do you need , please contact-me.

SPAM is not a good and never was a good marketing. Everbody to knows this.

Why i would like?

Tks again

Marcelo,

In your first post you stated, "I always view the questions/answers in this forum and sincerly". In your second post, you are now saying, "I have a partner and he always access this forum". Do you see the inconsistency in your statements?

Maybe you should ask your friend if he spammed us.

hi maji

i talk in name of my partner. He is my partner, not spammer.

please maji, to put in my place. i understand angry of everbody,and i realy so sorry gor this. Please , tell me what i can help you to fix this drug.

On the contrary to suspect-me , please tell me how to fix.

tks

Marcelo Marques

Marcelo,

I cannot speak for others or for Newdigital. However, I understand that you want to promote your business. Why don't you post your trades, live on this forum for say one month? That way, you are not spamming and at the same time you are demonstrating your trading acumen. It doesn't have to be all the pairs, just one or two pairs that you feel most comfortable about. However, it should be live and you cannot edit it.

For disclaimer purposes, I don't subscribe to or am not related to Marcelo's business in any way. This was just a suggestion and others and quip in with their two pennies.

Just received pm from Marcelo.

His IP is very different from spammers.

He said that he did not know anything about the spam and that he had some problem with competitors and may be it was the reason of that spam. He wanted to report to police about that competitors (he had some problems with them before this spam) who spammed but i said that I banned all of them and i hope that this story was finished already.

Then he said that forex is just started in Brasil and that they really need this forum. And I suggested to him to participate in the forum.

I think this story was finished.

Hum, Marcelo started a brasilian forex forum about a year ago or something...

Much of a begginners forum, with threads and systems taken from here and from moneytec/strategy builder...

So now he is already up and running a site with forex signals...

Damn these loosers who can't make a dime on forex and then try to cheat others with multi hundred pips a month forex signals!

And worst of all: SPAMMERS

Clue

one clue for all:

GBP and EUR go up since now. Is the end of move down and i thinking that GBP is going to 1,88 and EUR 1,2750 easy.

Tks all

Marcelo

Reason: