2 pair one chart? - page 2

This one.

Where we are two together talking right now

This post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178052

2 charts one window

Is there anyone that can take the posted 2 pair overlay chart and add the price scale for the overlay chart on the left margin,, the "main" pair price is already displayed on the right side of the chart.

Is it also possible to add time frames so I can choose how far back that the overlay pair is to be calculated.

Also include the option to change overlay chart from candlestick to bar OHLC and line chart options.

Thank you in advance for the brilliant members that help us all out so much.

Kenny Gene

MTF_OverLay Chart

This is the MTF OverLay Chart, it's useful.

Files:

This is my indicator for displaying hilo lines from another period or currency in another window if anyone is interested.

Why high and low? For me they tell more than just the close price and unfortunately using candles is not possible at separate window if you want to use multiple indicators in same window.

Files:

my a simple draw level line indicator!

my a simple draw level line indicator!

Files:
drawline.mq4  4 kb

how to display two currencies in one window

Dear friends:

Do you know how to display two currencies in one window,so i can compare the correlation between these currencies.

regards

yangelong:
This is the MTF OverLay Chart, it's useful.

How do I get it to display just the bars or a line chart instead of a candlestick chart - Can you add these options to the indicator setup??

I like the idea of this MTF overlay, but candlesticks make it too busy, especially if you are using MTF overlaps.

Thanks a bunch in advance!!!

Dave

<<<

hi

that's useful indi thanks , but I think we don't need second currency scale only shows the last price more better

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Did you ever find this indicator

Did you ever find this indicator /

Oidunno:
Yes .. looking for an indicator that plots the DIFFERENCE between the price of two pairs in a seperate window as one single line..

THIS IS NOT CORRELATION..NOR CHART TRANSPOSITION..JUST SIMPLE PRICE DIFFERENCE..

Obviously for use on pairs that have the same base currency ..eg AUDUSD v NZDUSD...

The thing is.. does any one know of one... you know of any such indicator?

As a nonprogramer it seems a very simple idea? Maybe not?

I came across CurrencyChart.mq4 by Strator ( k-v-p@yandex.ru) which plots price action of a single pair in a seperate window, I'm using this by overlaying two instances in one window with scales synchronised.. but but I dont know how to add a second pair to the code (looks very complicated) or how to plot the difference between them.

Ed

How to plot the price difference between gold and silver?

How can I plot the price difference between gold and silver?

Reason: