OILFXPRO earlybird E A - page 4

Enjoy the profits ,make the money and be grateful and let us move forward

Profits today with the early bird

Files:
early_bird.jpg  22 kb

apies:
can i rename your wife and share with others?

Good one !!

I saw one one of project's job in the Elite and I never looked for another one as it was so awesome I could figure out it was not worth spending any more time .

Maybe I like to see one ....maybe there isn't one

So show me the link ...bet there isn't one

Regards

El cid

El cid. Simba should have add that I don't have any holy grail EA and most of my totally automatic systems failed at one time or another, simple because they fail to adapt to specific market conditions, but what not fail is manual trading maybe with some semiautomatic systems, to help the operator, but the trader is the one taking the final decision based on actual market sentiment.

Also what never fail on me is give the credit to the original author when I based my work on other authors work, and post the source code with all the credits detail.

Anyway, we are not discussing about systems performance. We are discussing about renaming and repacking others people work.

Before renaming another people work you should have asked the permission of the author, you didn't posted the source code, We don't know if your work is based on the Public version or on the Private version of Igorad EAs both versions are very similar, it can add the doubt that you are using his private version.

That's all, the following of a simple ethics will make you more bigger and respectable than the repacking of other people work.

Best Regards.

project1972:
Good one !!

El cid. Simba should have add that I don't have any holy grail EA and most of my totally automatic systems failed at one time or another, simple because they fail to adapt to specific market conditions, but what not fail is manual trading maybe with some semiautomatic systems, to help the operator, but the trader is the one taking the final decision based on actual market sentiment.

Also what never fail on me is give the credit to the original author when I based my work on other authors work, and post the source code with all the credits detail.

Anyway, we are not discussing about systems performance. We are discussing about renaming and repacking others people work.

Before renaming another people work you should have asked the permission of the author, you didn't posted the source code, We don't know if your work is based on the Public version or on the Private version of Igorad EAs both versions are very similar, it can add the doubt that you are using his private version.

That's all, the following of a simple ethics will make you more bigger and respectable than the repacking of other people work.

Best Regards.

Here is the source code which I could have posted in the 20 pips thread

I still prefer it renamed but you guys can remove this thread ,and I will be very happpy

Regards

El cid

el cid:
Here is the source code which I could have posted in the 20 pips thread

I still prefer it renamed but you guys can remove this thread ,and I will be very happpy

Regards

El cid

If you steal from one author ,it is plagiarism;if you steal from many,it is research ..

SIMBA:
If you steal from one author ,it is plagiarism;if you steal from many,it is research ..

I can start copying yours and put it on EBay at $9.99 but I have not got time for it

I have not taken anything .just gave it back to some gentlemen

El

el cid:
I can start copying yours and put it on EBay at $9.99 but I have not got time for it El

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility..there are so few of you left

SIMBA:
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility..there are so few of you left

SIMBA

Hakuna matata

I used to live in the Jungles of Africa in a wildlife reserve

i AM USED TO THIS

regards

El CID

el cid:
SIMBA

Hakuna matata

I used to live in the Jungles of Africa in a wildlife reserve

i AM USED TO THIS

regards

El CID

Which kind of Wildlife were you?the one with wings and a big beak that preys on everybody else hunts?or just your friendly Hyena?

project1972:
Good one !!

El cid. I don't have any holy grail EA and most of my totally automatic systems failed at one time or another, simple because they fail to adapt to specific market conditions,

Best Regards.

I admire your humour .99 % of the population would love it

But if you put 3 to 4 different profitable systems to trade in 4 types of market conditions,the results will be awsome ...i mean truly awsome

If a market is ranging the ranging strategy will work and make profit ,other days trending market will make money ,some clueless days breakouts are profitable and scalping days scalping systems work

If 4 eas catering for different market conditions are overall profitable then u have a holy grail

I hope u learn from this

El cid

Project

This is the equity curve of 3 EAS combined

!) A ranging market E A

2) A breakout E A

3)A trending E A

I do not yet have a good scalping E A

Have a look

Reason: