MACD indicator - page 89

MACD double

I don't know if something like this exist, but was fooling around and was testing some things with macd. The results were surprising, so posting it here.

The fooling around was to test what would happen if I apply macd to macd (calculating a macd of a macd).

The surprise was that even though I expected that it will lag a lot compared to regular macd, it is in some cases much faster than the regular macd. See the comparison : upper is the regular macd, lower ids the double macd. It is obvious that sometimes double macd is much faster than the regular macd and that it is smoother (which would be a reason good enough to use it already). Try it out. It needs to be played with a bit more to find out all that comes with it

Files:

Mladen, You are really genius. It's amazing what you can do with indicators. Really cool. Thank you for your work.

Try this double MACD with 24,52,18. ) COOL.

RSI of MACD double

RSI of MACD double posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page43

Files:

Thanks for the great macd shares

is there a MTF MACD indicator with a constant "0" line......the 0 line must remain in the middle without moving up or down....

mahnooj:
is there a MTF MACD indicator with a constant "0" line......the 0 line must remain in the middle without moving up or down....

mahnooj

MACD is always with constant zero line. If you are referring to the difference of the macd and signal line, then you should use OSMA (OSMA is in fact that difference of macd and signal line and it makes that constant zero line)

HELLO MLADEN,

HAPPY NEW YEAR, many thanks for your great support over the years.

Please can you kindly create another version of the attached Macd rising and falling multi.

The only change will be for you to REPLACE the MACD with the MACD DOUBLE you have just created, MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

HELLO MLADEN,

Good day Sir, just to remind you of my request in post 893.

THANKS for the great work.

Hi mladen Happy New year...

Dear mladen I have a indicator and want to add arrow on chart please could you add(on zero and down zero)there are 2 line but only "0"is my prefer....many many thanks mladen....Regards kubi.

Files:
m-r.rar  7 kb

Mladen or mrtools...

I have tried to make variation of this indi with option added type of arrows, but I am not a coder so there is something bug as shown two arrows in the chart window.

Please to fix it, also could you add in the input of "displacement arrows" setting?

Many thanks Mladen for great support

Best Regards,

Koplak

Reason: