MACD indicator - page 106

stevenpun:
Hello mrtools , thanks for the nice indicator . Can you add two more alert option for zero line cross and signal line cross to this indicator on post 1044?

Hello Stevenpun, added the alerts to the last version I made, just changed the default settings to match the original. The alerts now are options for macd/signal cross, macd 0, and or slope change.

Do, please, on the basis of this indicator of macd, like Macd All Averages v.2.2,thank you

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Stevenpun, added the alerts to the last version I made, just changed the default settings to match the original. The alerts now are options for macd/signal cross, macd 0, and or slope change.

Any chance you can post the .mql file for this indicator? It is great as is, but I am planning to use it on most of my charts and would like to change the defaults.

AHDiv version 2 indicator ahdiv2.mq4

Files:
ahdiv.gif  30 kb
ahdiv2.mq4  5 kb

mrtools:

Thank you so much for you generosity ...you are the best , Sir...

MACD ++ indicator

macd_.mq4

Files:
macd_.mq4  3 kb
macd_.gif  31 kb

Мladen, pay attention to post 1055, please

new macd + arrow alert newmacd_arrowalert.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen,

I would be grateful if you could change your attached MACD Colored indicator to show as a 4 color candle indicator - something along the lines of CJA's MACD Candles v4, but with the usual alerts. I am actually most interested in the Zerolag option. I would be most grateful if you could do this. Thank you in advance.

macd_colored_mladen.mq4

macd_candles_v4.ex4

Regards

Jasjit

electrical999:
Hi Mladen,

I would be grateful if you could change your attached MACD Colored indicator to show as a 4 color candle indicator - something along the lines of CJA's MACD Candles v4, but with the usual alerts. I am actually most interested in the Zerolag option. I would be most grateful if you could do this. Thank you in advance.

macd_colored_mladen.mq4

macd_candles_v4.ex4

Regards

Jasjit

Doesn't cjas version have alerts?

If not, why no asking him to extend that (he is visiting the site - that I know)

Reason: