MACD indicator - page 103

santis:
Hello to all the amazing people here, if like some help, if you could ofcourse!

Could someone add an email alert for the lines crossing on this MACD histogram? thanks in advance

MACD_Histogram 1.01.mq4 - Speedy Share - upload your files here

santis

That is a simple macd indicator.

Yous can try using this one (among other macd indicators with alerts) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Macd_alerts+arrows.mq4

mladen:
santis

That is a simple macd indicator.

Yous can try using this one (among other macd indicators with alerts) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Macd_alerts+arrows.mq4

Thank you mladen, its not quite the same, i really wanted to keep the same indicator but with macd & alert line cross email alert, i love this indi

poster:
Pattern MACD indicator patternmacd.mq4

can it be made a non repaint

MACD bars indicator macdbars.ex4

Files:
macdbars.png  84 kb
macdbars.ex4  4 kb

Normalized macd indicator : normalized_macd.ex4

Unlike the regular macd (which is unbounded), this version is making macd range in the 0-100 range. Two ways of calculating available : smoothed (the lower) and regular (the upper)

Files:

thanks for the indies, looks good.

are there anymore different good macd indies out there.

Hi all members of this great forum

I need MTF macd crossover indicator that draws horizontal line at the main price window instead of arrows

I appreciate anyone's help

waimaj:
Hi all members of this great forum

I need MTF macd crossover indicator that draws horizontal line at the main price window instead of arrows

I appreciate anyone's help

Why don't you simply change OBJ_ARROW to OBJ_HLINE?

techmac:
Why don't you simply change OBJ_ARROW to OBJ_HLINE?

thanks techmac for the great lesson !! after which no member i think is going to reply to my request. do you think that if i could do that i would waste my time and your precious time too.

Reason: