MACD indicator - page 51

Gaussian MACD !

mladen:
This MACD is using the rsi adaptive EMA from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page57 instead of regular EMA. For signal line you can choose the usual moving averages types (0 -> SMA, 1 -> EMA, 2 -> SMMA and 3 -> LWMA) and one additional 4 -> EMA rsi adaptive, in which case you can get a kind of a "all rsi adaptive" MACD. Here is an example how it looks like when it uses all rsi adaptive EMAs for calculation (MACD and signal line)

Thanks Mladen

Nice Indicators

Would it be possible for you to make Gaussian MACD using Gaussian filter (attached) indicator ?

Files:

Gaussian MACD ...

Interesting idea

Here is this one : apart from different lengths it can be calculated from different order gaussian filters (default is 2 but it can be changed to anybody wishes - just to remind : orders over 20 are losing precision due to double number and factorial calculation limitations) It is fast one even with default settings (since the filter itself is rather fast) so probably some experimenting with different calculation lengths would be in place

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen

Nice Indicators

Would it be possible for you to make Gaussian MACD using Gaussian filter (attached) indicator ?
Files:

mladen:
Interesting idea

Here is this one : apart from different lengths it can be calculated from different order gaussian filters (default is 2 but it can be changed to anybody wishes - just to remind : orders over 20 are losing precision due to double number and factorial calculation limitations) It is fast one even with default settings (since the filter itself is rather fast) so probably some experimenting with different calculation lengths would be in place

:):)

Thanks Mladen

Really appreciate your great help

REQ for adaptive MACD

hello friends

i kindly request for adaptive macd

i want it because i do some for my county. U everybody know that very well nothing is possible with out money but i want

money for fight against bad and brutal leader and poor people of my country pls dont put it here send me on this mail id himanshuvegda@gmail.com

Quite a fiew adaptive MACD indicators posted at this thread

As an example, you have one very good adaptive macd just a few posts up : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page34

Dear mladen, whether in the indicator set Macd _AllAverages_v2.2_xtest003 figures after the decimal integer value , such as 12.0, 26.0, 5.0 , and make Osma multiplier?thanks

Riksha

That specific indicator needs a complete revision. Try setting signal method to 1 (EMA and then try setting signal period to 100 (just as an example use a big number since that way it will be obvious what happens) and see what values are you going to get for signal line. Not sure which other averaging method can cause similar things

PS: was currios since when did it work that way so I used the one from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page9 for testing, but "003" version (all derived from version "001" actually) have that same problem. igorads allAverages have to be used in completely different way in a macd calculation in order to avoid those problems

Riksha:
Dear mladen, whether in the indicator set Macd _AllAverages_v2.2_xtest003 figures after the decimal integer value , such as 12.0, 26.0, 5.0 , and make Osma multiplier?thanks

Thanks for the quick reply, could you set the line on top of the histogram display in your FX5 Dema MACD Divergence_v1.2 Thanks

MACD AllAverages ...

Riksha,

This is the correct AllAverages MACD that will calculate the values OK (you can try that "EMA trick" to see what is the difference between the two). Also, periods can be fractional now. Fractional periods have sense when using EMA, DEMA, T3, ZeroLagEMA, ITrend and REMA. Other methods are based on bars counting and for those method fractional period calculation does not mean anything and will not change the values

OSMA multiplier added to the indicator

Thank you , thank you , thank you, the magic number 3 ))

Reason: