Manuel Trading at Oanda.

Hi! I must say i yet don't trust all the broker presently offering MT4 platform because broker know what you doing but it is the best yet for Indicators signals, so i open a live (still small) account at Oanda Manuel trading only, and the problem now is even if i have good buy/sell signals, i'm not at desk on time to manually do the trade on oanda platform... I just wounder if somebody know how i can generate automatic pre-recorded keyboard-mouse/click over oanda platform from signal generated by indicator like asctrend? I will look in software bank to see what program usable and post here what solution i found but meanwhile if somebody know the answer, help would be appreciated tia.

Ok So far found i could use program like workspace macro pro or similar, it can record a manuel trade and save it as a script. Now i simply need to launch a script file from within the EA i can edit

//+-------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Original Version ASCTrend1sig_noSound.mq4

//| Ramdass - Conversion only

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

#property indicator_chart_window

#property indicator_buffers 2

#property indicator_color1 Magenta

#property indicator_color2 Aqua

//---- input parameters

extern int RISK=3;

extern int CountBars=300;

extern int SoundON=1;

extern int EmailON=0;

extern int TriggerScript=0; here i add an option to EA to trigger script or not.

and then further how do you start a batch file from within an EA?

if (flagval1==1 && CurTime() > GlobalVariableGet("AlertTime"+Symbol()+Period()) && GlobalVariableGet("SignalType"+Symbol()+Period())!=OP_BUY) {

if (SoundON==1) Alert("SELL signal at Ask=",Ask,", Bid=",Bid,", Date=",TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)," ",TimeHour(CurTime()),":",TimeMinute(CurTime())," Symbol=",Symbol()," Period=",Period());

if (EmailON==1) SendMail("SELL signal alert","SELL signal at Ask="+DoubleToStr(Ask,4)+", Bid="+DoubleToStr(Bid,4)+", Date="+TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)+" "+TimeHour(CurTime())+":"+TimeMinute(CurTime())+" Symbol="+Symbol()+" Period="+Period());

tmp = CurTime() + (Period()-MathMod(Minute(),Period()))*60;

GlobalVariableSet("AlertTime"+Symbol()+Period(),tmp);

GlobalVariableSet("SignalType"+Symbol()+Period(),OP_BUY);

if (TriggerScript==1) ????? (help me here) >"C:\Program Files\Workspace Macro Pro 6.0\Workspace Macro Pro.exe" sell_script_example.wksp /u

Only way to auto trade with oanda

greatyves, the only way I think to auto trade with oanda is to use their api set-up which costs $600 a month from what I recall or if you have a monthly trading volume of something like $1,000,000. Check the oanda site and look for the info.

Ok let me reformulate my question. How can i modify indicator to run external window program. ???

Tia.

coolhand:
greatyves, the only way I think to auto trade with oanda is to use their api set-up which costs $600 a month from what I recall or if you have a monthly trading volume of something like $1,000,000. Check the oanda site and look for the info.

By the way Coolhand... Why you say it can't be done? I say it can easily be done.

That close the thread since i can say all my present desire/interogation are fullfilled. I'm elaborating my own system, will post my results from my live account from time to time. Thinking to start my own forex forum but in french language if i can find some help. My site is already up, just need some moderator to make it alive. If anyone truly interested please pm me.

There is a way to import functions from a dll, so if you are able to identify the functions in a mouse/keystroke macro dll you could do it. That would seem to be the only way to me!

Reason: