MT5, sound on closing position

Hi there, when a position is closed ( for reaching TP or SL) I would like to hear a notification. Is it possible?

Thanks

Marco Montemari :

Hi there, when a position is closed ( for reaching TP or SL) I would like to hear a notification. Is it possible?

Thanks

I did the output of messages ( PlaySound , Push) - if the position is closed: Sound Alert Entry Out . If you need Alert exactly when SL or TP is triggered, you need to slightly change the code.

Sound Alert Entry Out
Sound Alert Entry Out
  • www.mql5.com
CloseOrdersBySymbolByType The script deletes all orders of the type specified in settings, on the current symbol. CloseAllOrders The script deletes all pending orders on all symbols at a time. CandleDifference The indicator displays the change in price as a...

Vladimir Karputov:

I did the output of messages ( PlaySound , Push) - if the position is closed: Sound Alert Entry Out . If you need Alert exactly when SL or TP is triggered, you need to slightly change the code.

Thanks. It is absurd platform hasn't this option :/
They put: send notifications on every trade, soni receive on phone notifications even when the sl is updated by trailing stop: orribe...

My idea keeps to be valid: to create a good product you must use it .
Thanks for your script i Will use it

This is cool
could be changed so that different sounds be played for limit and stop hits?
can we add custom sound files (myalert.wav)? (their size is less than 0 KB and duration about 0 seconds!)

Mostafa Pourmorad #:
This is cool
could be changed so that different sounds be played for limit and stop hits?
can we add custom sound files (myalert.wav)? (their size is less than 0 KB and duration about 0 seconds!)
I got it. just need to check if(deal_profit > 0) PlaySound(filename);
Reason: