Coding help... Cyclical indicator - page 13

may be a friend of mine...who works as a bouncer can help?

Files:

secretcode:
Actually indicator works very well but the Green line (not dual color line) which stays around Zero line, i need it more bouncy like dual color line !

Are there any multiplier method so that Green line stay away MORE from Zero line !

Sorry for my bad english, couldn't explain it well

secretcode

Multiplier for that line added.

mladen:
secretcode Multiplier for that line added.

:)

Thanks Mladen

Much appreciated your help

mladen:

Mladen

I would be appreciated if you could do the same with this indicator too

Need Multiplier for 'Green Line' (not dual color line !)

Thanks in advance

Files:

secretcode:
Mladen

I would be appreciated if you could do the same with this indicator too Need Multiplier for 'Green Line' (not dual color line !)

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Here you go. Multiplier added

Pinkpanther:
Hi

Anyone here have done something like the following?

Do a fast fourier transform (FFT) on the price data to obtain the frequency response.

Filter out only the top 3 highest amplitude signals, this is to eliminate the other frquency components as noise.

Do a inverse fast fourier transform (IFFT) of these 3 signals and plot the resultant time domain signal within the band of COG.

The regression of COG through the time domain plus the frequency domain approach will confirm each other to give us a direction of where price is heading.

Hello Mladen and all traders here

Do you think that what write Pinkpanther is good?

Do you think is possible to build an indicator that take the actions described by him?

Thanks

Lucmat

lucmat:
Hello Mladen and all traders here

Do you think that what write Pinkpanther is good?

Do you think is possible to build an indicator that take the actions described by him?

Thanks

Lucmat

Lucmat

Assuming that "COG" is polynomial regression, maybe the question should be rephrased and then it would be clearer. What kind of a confirmation would we get if we apply polynomial regression (which recalculates) to a FFT (which recalculates also)?

I think that that even for estimations it would be too much of a guesswork included in such a combination

mladen:
Lucmat

Assuming that "COG" is polynomial regression, maybe the question should be rephrased and then it would be clearer. What kind of a confirmation would we get if we apply polynomial regression (which recalculates) to a FFT (which recalculates also)?

I think that that even for estimations it would be too much of a guesswork included in such a combination

Thanks Mladen

I think that for estimation, the indicators that you've created inthis 3D are wonderful in their simplicity!

As a filter, what indicator should you advice?

Thanks

Your works are always great!!!

Lucmat

mladen:

Hi Mladen and other guys

is there a way to limit the usage of CPU when using this indicator?

when I attach it to chart, mt4 slow down incredibly!

I've just tried the indicator modified by WR1 but I have strange and different results!

Thanks

Lucmat

lucmat:
Hi Mladen and other guys

is there a way to limit the usage of CPU when using this indicator?

when I attach it to chart, mt4 slow down incredibly!

I've just tried the indicator modified by WR1 but I have strange and different results!

Thanks

Lucmat

Lucmat

What exactly does "I've just tried the indicator modified by WR1" mean? Did you change the code? If yes, check the changes (and please see this post too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177862/page16 )

Reason: