Repainting indicators - page 30

Thank you Mladen, and I guess results won't be anywhere near close as repaint one

altoronto:
Thank you Mladen, and I guess results won't be anywhere near close as repaint one

Whenever the variables are used in that way, it is a pure chance what will the result be (simply because the intermediate "saved previous" values depend on the price changes from tick to tick) and they never have results similar to to "regular" versions (for example, one of the errors of solar wind is that kind of variable usage, the same was with sidus, and almost all repainting indicators ...)

Could someone please, check its code and let us know if besttrend repaints? There's not much info on google about it.

It looks fine on renko charts. (I've only tested it on 15 pip bricks[e/u])

Files:
besttrend.rar  7 kb

skatedude:
Could someone please, check its code and let us know if besttrend repaints? There's not much info on google about it. It looks fine on renko charts. (I've only tested it on 15 pip bricks[e/u])

It is a renamed SSRC indicator

It repaints

Back in 2011 you posted a version of laguerre -Laguerre RSI x3. Do any of the lines repaint or could certain settings make them do that?

Thanks.

Files:

skatedude:
Back in 2011 you posted a version of laguerre -Laguerre RSI x3. Do any of the lines repaint or could certain settings make them do that? Thanks.

skatedude

No repainting and no settings that could cause repainting

skatedude:
Could someone please, check its code and let us know if besttrend repaints? There's not much info on google about it. It looks fine on renko charts. (I've only tested it on 15 pip bricks[e/u])

Did you test it in real time? That will show you if it repaints

sebastianK:
Did you test it in real time? That will show you if it repaints

Both Mr. Mladen and Offs1987(who actually tested it) said it repaints.

Does RSIOMA v3 repaint?

thanks

Files:
rsioma_v3.rar  8 kb

skatedude:
Does RSIOMA v3 repaint? thanks

That version can change signals at the far left end of the segment it displays, so, the answer is yes. There are some versions that are better written than that one

Reason: