RSI-Alert-Indicator: Need help from coders! - page 12

krelian99:
Wasn't pollan-stuff made of RSI or CCI so that it repaints? This Holy Grail BS isn't funny, but a plague. But the people who say they can trade with it are funny. 
It was a joke all along - and a lot of "I am making nrp, and the rest of you do not know what repainting is ..." - the usual scamming scheme

mntiwana:

:)

Is it not funny and strange when traders from since long exercising strategies in reverse,A system is made for trade logically when it do not give expected results.adventurers like you and me turn it reverse for profit only because of thinking if loss is more than gain then it should be profitable in reverse,what a pity.

Hey ,you can not try all 3 interesting adventures illogically,first and just test for second one :)

Second is the most interesting. But I don't reverse anything, these days are over. In Zulu, when you realize it's time that the ranked Top3 traders are bought and gain small wins and big losses (illogical trading and totally contrary to their strategy) you can just reverse their signals. It made me always stomach pain, so I decided to leave that. Have you tried to reverse repainters signals?

mladen:
It was a joke all along - and a lot of "I am making nrp, and the rest of you do not know what repainting is ..." - the usual scamming scheme

And if you dare to criticize the Holy Grail you'll be berated that you have no clue and it must be as it is. Sure. In the scamming case FX-scammers doesn't differ from snake-oil-sellers in others domains.

mladen:

Chief could we please get this color RSI to function exactly like the standard 14 period RSI? I've changed the price to CLOSE but it still doesn't match the standard RSI.

Please take a look. Here is the standard RSI (blue line) and the Color RSI (dark gray line) in one subwindow.

Files:

Dimi.A:

Chief could we please get this color RSI to function exactly like the standard 14 period RSI? I've changed the price to CLOSE but it still doesn't match the standard RSI.

Please take a look. Here is the standard RSI (blue line) and the Color RSI (dark gray line) in one subwindow.

Nothing to change in the indicator. This is when the built in rsi and the color rsi are placed in the same sub-window

Maybe you are using a wrong rsi.

In any case, please stop using all bold letters in your posts. That does not help in readability of the forum at all

mladen:

Nothing to change in the indicator. This is when the built in rsi and the color rsi are placed in the same sub-window

Maybe you are using a wrong rsi.

In any case, please stop using all bold letters in your posts. That does not help in readability of the forum at all

I use bold letters to improve readability because posts are are often ignored or missed.

If I reply by quoting you, do you get notified?

Dimi.A:
I use bold letters to improve readability because posts are are often ignored or missed.

If I reply by quoting you, do you get notified?
Using all bold letters will only cause the post to be ignored. One of the unwritten rules of the internet foruming (similar to all caps posts)

mladen:
Using all bold letters will only cause the post to be ignored. One of the unwritten rules of the internet foruming (similar to all caps posts)

Right, now that we all know where you stand in regards to posting, I've figured out what's happened with the Color RSI. It was the fixed maximum I had set to 100.

Fixed it up, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Dimi.A:

Right, now that we all know where you stand in regards to posting, I've figured out what's happened with the Color RSI. It was the fixed maximum I had set to 100.

Fixed it up, thanks for taking the time to respond.

It is not just my standing regarding postings (see some other comments on your posts from other users). So please, do not try to make that personal (internet is as personal as my left shoe is to my neighbor that lives at the end of the street where I live). As long as the posts are directed to forum (since this is a forum, not a blog or pm communication), then all the posts must be treated as equal and seeking attention that would give precedence over other posts is not considered as fair, hence the rules I described and the rules that forum members usually are using in forum communications (but I am sure you are aware of those rules, being a long time member of the forum)

As of fixed minimum and maximum : rsi is bound into the 0 to 100 range. That is the common setting of any rsi indicator and it does not need to be fixed (unless you want it to behave different than the standard usage). That fixed minimum and maximum is used by default by the built in RSI too (unless you set it differently. Regardless of the different settings of minimum and maximum, the values are exactly the same since in the color rsi the built in rsi is used and there can not be any difference in values compared to the metatrader built in rsi indicator

mladen:

It is not just my standing regarding postings (see some other comments on your posts from other users). So please, do not try to make that personal (internet is as personal as my left shoe is to my neighbor that lives at the end of the street where I live). As long as the posts are directed to forum (since this is a forum, not a blog or pm communication), then all the posts must be treated as equal and seeking attention that would give precedence over other posts is not considered as fair, hence the rules I described and the rules that forum members usually are using in forum communications (but I am sure you are aware of those rules, being a long time member of the forum)

As of fixed minimum and maximum : rsi is bound into the 0 to 100 range. That is the common setting of any rsi indicator and it does not need to be fixed (unless you want it to behave different than the standard usage). That fixed minimum and maximum is used by default by the built in RSI too (unless you set it differently. Regardless of the different settings of minimum and maximum, the values are exactly the same since in the color rsi the built in rsi is used and there can not be any difference in values compared to the metatrader built in rsi indicator 

I do appreciate the fixed minimum explanation for the RSI. It took me a few hours to figure out what I was doing wrong. Always good to learn from you.

i need rsi filter alert indicator

please share new rsi  filter alert indicator

this indicator is no alert
Files:
Reason: