RSI-Alert-Indicator: Need help from coders! - page 11

Milko:

What is the meaning of these inputs? 

"pepaintSignalStep" and "repaintSignalPrice"

Thank you! 

Man,where is code ? or reference post/page.

mntiwana:
Man,where is code ? or reference post/page.
Attached there's the code, here above I wrote a request to mladen.... :-)
Files:

Milko:
Attached there's the code, here above I wrote a request to mladen.... :-)

That indicator was, at a request, made to be repainting (check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177858 and why it was made so)

Also, at the first page you can find the whole history of it (description, how it was requested to repaint, how it repaints and what all the parameters mean)

mladen:

That indicator was, at a request, made to be repainting (check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177858 and why it was made so)

Also, at the first page you can find the whole history of it (description, how it was requested to repaint, how it repaints and what all the parameters mean)

Too kind!

mladen:

That was funny :)

techmac:
That was funny :)

Why?

Wasn't pollan-stuff made of RSI or CCI so that it repaints? This Holy Grail BS isn't funny, but a plague. But the people who say they can trade with it are funny. 

krelian99:
Wasn't pollan-stuff made of RSI or CCI so that it repaints? This Holy Grail BS isn't funny, but a plague. But the people who say they can trade with it are funny. 

Man,peoples love multi colors adventures in life,not only able to trade with repainters but living and surviving on cheating,robbery,corruption and every thing that make them pleased.

mostly not lazy like you and me.

mntiwana:

Man,peoples love multi colors adventures in life,not only able to trade with repainters but living and surviving on cheating,robbery,corruption and every thing that make them pleased.

mostly not lazy like you and me.

I love also to do illogical thinks, to unsettle people indirectly and try completely new things out in order to channelize all that what is me and lurks within me but has no room in FX. Here I must follow a strict logic for a high risk to win, it's kinda fuzzy logic but repainting BS is the certainty to loose in the long run. Here I can renounce an adventure (anti-cyclical trading is adventure enough). Black and bitter, just as I prefer my trading, women and coffee.

krelian99:
I love also to do illogical thinks, to unsettle people indirectly and try completely new things out in order to channelize all that what is me and lurks within me but has no room in FX. Here I must follow a strict logic for a high risk to win, it's kinda fuzzy logic but repainting BS is the certainty to loose in the long run. Here I can renounce an adventure (anti-cyclical trading is adventure enough). Black and bitter, just as I prefer my trading, women and coffee.

:)

Is it not funny and strange when traders from since long exercising strategies in reverse,A system is made for trade logically when it do not give expected results.adventurers like you and me turn it reverse for profit only because of thinking if loss is more than gain then it should be profitable in reverse,what a pity.

Hey ,you can not try all 3 interesting adventures illogically,first and just test for second one :)