Wth do ppl sell EAs - page 5

Trade It:
I agree. Not sure how to set that up. But it would be nice! Do you see automated trading taking over any time soon?

I have a managed account fully traded automaticall.

sjerar:
I have a managed account fully traded automaticall.

Thats nice! How many clients do you have? How long have you been doing managed accounts?

Trade It:
Thats nice! How many clients do you have? How long have you been doing managed accounts?

Hi trade It,

You misunderstood me.

The account I mentioned is traded by a money manager that uses an automaticall system, not by me.

sjerar:
Hi trade It,

You misunderstood me.

The account I mentioned is traded by a money manager that uses an automaticall system, not by me.

Oh ok, I understand.

Has anybody ever used the Robin4.8 Expert Advisor program (ie a bot) sold that runs on a live Interbank FX Trading account using the Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform trading the EURUSD pair on the 4 hour chart? Is it any good?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

No.

The following applies to all types of ''make you a fortune' software .. (especially Horse Racing, Markets, Forex etc etc etc)

If the software was any good, then the owners would be using the software to make money, not wasting their time selling it to you .....

... the fact they ARE selling it means they can make MORE money selling the software than using it to play the markets ...

Hi

The true live trades of some commercial EA sellers is posted here.The EAS entered give you an indication of the quality of EA developers

Participants - Automated Trading Championship 2007

I must say Wackena deserves what is coming.His is the top commercial EA on performance

oilfxpro

oilfxpro:
Hi

The true live trades of some commercial EA sellers is posted here.The EAS entered give you an indication of the quality of EA developers

Participants - Automated Trading Championship 2007

I must say Wackena deserves what is coming.His is the top commercial EA on performance

oilfxpro

Couldn't find any live broker statements.

Anyone used this live?

sjerar:
Couldn't find any live broker statements. Anyone used this live?

none of them are offering real account access.

I don't trust the expert advisors made by commercial sellers.They show you forward tests and backtests on dummy accounts, of the recently profitable expert advisors.

Ask them to show you several years of real account statements .These statements prove the conviction and belief of the sellers .If they have not got real account statements ,it proves the sellers do not believe in their own expert advisors

The vast majority of commercial expert advisors are sold by crooks and scammers ,so if you buy from them you are likely to lose money plus the loss of money in purchaing expert advisors.Some expert advisors are very very good and worth paying $1k to $2k, really a very cheap ticket into the profitable 5% club

The only sure way of knowing the quality and performance of expert advisor ,is by having access to real live trading account as an investor and seeing the expert advisor trading and in action.Most of the commercial Expert advisor sellers will only show you dummy demo accounts and forged/manipulated backtests and forward tests.They can now provide foregeries of live account statements showing profits ,which are not true.The expert advisors sold on Ebay can be lethal to your profits.Most expert advisors will lose you money

OILFXPRO

oilfxpro:
none of them are offering real account access.

I don't trust the expert advisors made by commercial sellers.They show you forward tests and backtests on dummy accounts, of the recently profitable expert advisors.

Ask them to show you several years of real account statements .These statements prove the conviction and belief of the sellers .If they have not got real account statements ,it proves the sellers do not believe in their own expert advisors

The vast majority of commercial expert advisors are sold by crooks and scammers ,so if you buy from them you are likely to lose money plus the loss of money in purchaing expert advisors.Some expert advisors are very very good and worth paying $1k to $2k, really a very cheap ticket into the profitable 5% club

The only sure way of knowing the quality and performance of expert advisor ,is by having access to real live trading account as an investor and seeing the expert advisor trading and in action.Most of the commercial Expert advisor sellers will only show you dummy demo accounts and forged/manipulated backtests and forward tests.They can now provide foregeries of live account statements showing profits ,which are not true.The expert advisors sold on Ebay can be lethal to your profits.Most expert advisors will lose you money

OILFXPRO

I fully agree, I bought several EA's and they never made me any money, just losts.

The EA's that brought me money all were based on profit sharing.

So no cure no pay, I think that's the most honest way and best guarantee on support and/or upgrades.

i do not think trading system thru metatrader is viable for long run. if you wann get serious, try the more professional platforms and use a proper broker like mbtrading or interactive broker. trading currency futures would make life so much easier.

Reason: