Forgot Username and Password

Somehow I got logged out of metatrader. I cannot remember my username and password. I can't find anything to reset or send email to reset.

Gmarlin:
Somehow I got logged out of metatrader. I cannot remember my username and password. I can't find anything to reset or send email to reset.

Log in to your client area at your broker and check platform credentials for the specific account.

Hello ---

I cannot remember my PASSWORD TO MY DEMO ACCOUNT. How can I change it to a new one>?

Thanks.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...

ColoradoRicardo:

Hello ---

I cannot remember my PASSWORD TO MY DEMO ACCOUNT. How can I change it to a new one>?

Thanks.

I do not think so ... it is much easier to create the other demo account (and as many demo accounts as you want for one Metatrader instance - because many brokers are proposing demo accounts).

ColoradoRicardo #: I cannot remember my PASSWORD TO MY DEMO ACCOUNT. How can I change it to a new one>?

File → Open an Account

Reason: