Wth do ppl sell EAs

why do these ppl with so called profitable EA selling them? If they are so profitable, why aren't they millionaires with it? Why the hell would I tell you about my system that is so good and profitable?

No one single EA is going to make money forever. This is quite hard. When we buy an EA, theres no guarantee as to how long it will be profitable before crapping out, thus a good incentive for selling it. This is my view. correct me if i am wrong.

Any EA thread with 100+ replies makes me laugh. Such classic illustration of herd mentality.

anyways, just taking a break, want to think about stuff outside for once.

jjk2:
why do these ppl with so called profitable EA selling them? If they are so profitable, why aren't they millionaires with it? Why the hell would I tell you about my system that is so good and profitable?

No one single EA is going to make money forever. This is quite hard. When we buy an EA, theres no guarantee as to how long it will be profitable before crapping out, thus a good incentive for selling it. This is my view. correct me if i am wrong.

Any EA thread with 100+ replies makes me laugh. Such classic illustration of herd mentality.

anyways, just taking a break, want to think about stuff outside for once.

There are profitable EA's but not for 99 $.

Mostly on no cure no pay base.

There are so many items to get money in internet, if they can't make money from pips at least they can make money from selling their 'EA'. But it's not funny.

nicesurf:
There are so many items to get money in internet, if they can't make money from pips at least they can make money from selling their 'EA'. But it's not funny.

and even selling other people's EA

sjerar:
and even selling other people's EA

As a E A develper I make top quality EAS and these EAS can take 1500 to 2500 man hours to produce jusy one quality E A.A good can cost around $75,000

on western hemisphere wage costs

Selling EAS is a method of recovering some of the costs and if your EA service is good ,u can have additional reward for your efforts

Regards

El Cid

el cid:
As a E A develper I make top quality EAS and these EAS can take 1500 to 2500 man hours to produce jusy one quality E A.A good can cost around $75,000

Selling EAS is a method of recovering some of the costs and if your EA service is good ,u can have additional reward for your efforts

Regards

El Cid

Yes, and I am waiting for just one that is profitable.. LOL

WHTenn:

There are many profitable EAS free on this forum

Regards

El Cid

WHTenn:

here are some free ones ...my compliments

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174210/page16

el cid

WHTenn:

what happen to steinitz EA you were a big fan .... for once it would be nice , if people admit when they are wrong.

el cid:

Regards

El Cid

I think your programmer is pulling you with the ears.

No EA takes 2500 hours to programm.

The longest EA I ever saw was 4 pages.

A handy programmer needs max. 2 hours per page.

sjerar:
I think your programmer is pulling you with the ears.

No EA takes 2500 hours to programm.

The longest EA I ever saw was 4 pages.

A handy programmer needs max. 2 hours per page.

Programmes only take a few hours to write but the actual system behind the programme /ea can take months to prepare and forwad testing /optimisation and implementation etc can take few more months

In a good E A the easiest job is the programmer's

Regards

El Cid

Reason: