Need Help To Edit This Great EA - page 5

Backtesting from July 2004 tells that maximum consecutive looses can be 6 ... not bad ... I will continue live testing on Monday, tomorrow not a good date to trade this system, NFP release.

Hello everybody! Greetings zepp, grusso, jack2, pop and ralph... and everybody else!

I like this system and I do not know why...lol

I feel I am coming in here every night with my friends waiting for a new entry

Am I a sick gambler or do I just love trading? I like to think its the trading!

The backtesting results reported are comforting and the first trade loss was strengthening psycologically..we have NFP on this second trade and can almost guarantee an entry...and/or an exit...hehe

If I were trading live I would not trade tonight...

ES

Are you ready for the next trades everybody?

ES

Short @ 2.0168, SL 2.0243, TP= 1.9768

stopped out again...2nd. time..

ES

ElectricSavant:
stopped out again...2nd. time.. ES

Don`t worry ES, backtesting show no more than six consecutive losses in a row. ;-)

Heck if 2 losses were to shake me..I would have been out of trading years ago (I do not consider the NFP a loss...but this is a Demo and I included it...the only way I would have been in the market was if I had an open position and I was floating a lot of pips)

I remain cautious and still in Demo mode...I still cannot figure out if multiple positions get opened as I have not had one open for more than a few hours...I would like to see the code function and try to follow along, if only the market would cooperate.

I am not a martingale guy...but if it only manages one position at a time...and the known historical risk is 6 losses...well then double that and martingale your way to the Bill Gates Country Club...and hope that the black swan event does not visit you while you are getting your original stake back, to where you can play with house money...

Perhaps a 20k account...

1 mini

ES

grusso:
Don`t worry ES, backtesting show no more than six consecutive losses in a row. ;-)

grusso..

How many times did the full TP hit of 400 pips on cable? or any other helpful statistics you can share?

Such as percentage for:

1 SL

2 consecutive SL's

ES

grusso:

Just found this on another forum...same system..longer TF

GoldenMoneyTree.com :: View topic - SIBKIS system

ElectricSavant:
grusso..

How many times did the full TP hit of 400 pips on cable? or any other helpful statistics you can share?

Such as percentage for:

1 SL

2 consecutive SL's

ES

Well, I can tell you that backtesting from 07/01/2004 to date show these stats :

Total trades 369

Short positions (won %) 197 (35.53%)

Long positions (won %) 172 (66.86%)

Profit trades (% of total) 185 (50.14%)

Loss trades (% of total) 184 (49.86%)

Largest profit trade 4044.00 loss trade -772.20

Average profit trade 773.77 loss trade -574.55

Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 6 (5165.35)

consecutive losses (loss in money) 6 (-3772.20)

Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 8016.00 (2)

consecutive loss (count of losses) -3772.20 (6)

You see that there is a 50.14% of win percentage, I think that if adding a certain filter we can reach 60-65 % , we have a great system.

Any clues which kind of filter can be good to a system like this ?

Reason: