Hma Ea - page 6

Sorry but some comments are wrong .

"TE Mode" is from the code of TrendEnvelopesExpert because I use some common parts of code in my EAs. You can replace this comment with "HMA Mode".

Recently I've added 2 modes for Efficiency's Signal:

3 - trend confirmation with positive dynamics(or acceleration);

4 - signal with positive dynamics(or acceleration);

Sadly:
ExitMode in the data set = 4. Commentary in EA says "System Exit Switch:0-off,1-signal(w/o timefilter),2-signal".

ER_Mode in data set = 3. Commentary "Efficiency Mode: 0-off,1-trend,2-signal".

Also, what is TE Mode? Timed Exit??

Ea

Sadly,

can you post the results weekly??

I don't have the resorces to test the EA but I am very interested!!

Thanks

Steve

Sadly:
ExitMode in the data set = 4. Commentary in EA says "System Exit Switch:0-off,1-signal(w/o timefilter),2-signal".

ER_Mode in data set = 3. Commentary "Efficiency Mode: 0-off,1-trend,2-signal".

Also, what is TE Mode? Timed Exit??

As I understand from the code ExitMode=1 is exit on HMA changing color.

Exit mode =2 is something similar (I did not understand exactly but I know that it is something with HMA indicator as well)

ExitMode = 3 is exit on Efficiency indcator only.

ExitMode =4 is Exitmode=1 or ExitMode=4 depends on what is coming first.

Sorry i am not so priofessional in coding.

Igorad knows better.

if(ExitMode == 1)

{

if (trend > 0 && ptrend < 0) CloseOrder(2);

if (trend 0) CloseOrder(1);

}

else

if(ExitMode == 2)

{

if (Signal > 0) CloseOrder(2);

if (Signal < 0) CloseOrder(1);

}

else

if(ExitMode == 3)

{

if (pER SigER) CloseOrder(2);

if (pER > pSigER && ER < SigER) CloseOrder(1);

}

if(ExitMode == 4)

{

if ((trend > 0 && ptrend < 0)||(pER SigER)) CloseOrder(2);

if ((trend 0)||(pER > pSigER && ER < SigER)) CloseOrder(1);

topofwld:
Sadly,

can you post the results weekly??

I don't have the resorces to test the EA but I am very interested!!

Thanks

Steve

Probable Sadly is testing the previous version. I am not testing previous version. I am planning to test this new version (v #2) but not from next week sorry.

Because i am in the process of selecting the settings and it is not quick process.

I think the setting provided by Igorad for GBPUSD is fine.

But I want to change MM: MaxRisk from 0.05 (Igorad's settings) to 0.01.

And in this case EA will start with 0.1 lot size increasing it to 0.11; 0.12 and so on ... (for 10,000 deposit size for example).

Still can not find right settings for the other pairs. I think I will attach those 2 indicators to the chart (this EA is based on 2 indicators) and will try to find the settings manually pretending that i am trading manual trading system for example. But i am able to do it since Monday only.

newdigital:
Probable Sadly is testing the previous version. I am not testing previous version. I am planning to test this new version (v #2) but not from next week sorry.

Because i am in the process of selecting the settings and it is not quick process.

I think the setting provided by Igorad for GBPUSD is fine.

But I want to change MM: MaxRisk from 0.05 (Igorad's settings) to 0.01.

And in this case EA will start with 0.1 lot size increasing it to 0.11; 0.12 and so on ... (for 10,000 deposit size for example).

Still can not find right settings for the other pairs. I think I will attach those 2 indicators to the chart (this EA is based on 2 indicators) and will try to find the settings manually pretending that i am trading manual trading system for example. But i am able to do it since Monday only.

So, if somebody finds right settings it may be good but I will be able to do it next week (starting from this Monday) only. And I will attach those 2 indicators to the chart modelling ExitMode #1, #2 and so on and all the settings just to find some more usefull. Because i am optimizing this EA during the whole day today for the other pairs and no any success till now.

Just only one good conclusion: Igorad's settings for GBPUSD (which he posted above) is very good one. But MM is too aggressive - 0.05. As to me so i prefer 0.02 or 0.01.

I updated first post of this thread with the settings.

I spent two full days and nights ust to find some settings for EURUSD.

Settings which posted by Igorad seems very good for GBPUSD.

Thus, we are having the settings for two pairs now.

Just some observation: i think it is necessary to optimize this EA for the better settings at least once per half a year. Just a recommendation.

On Monday I will try to find the settings for the other pairs.

Just for comparison I've created version(v2.1) with implemented popular FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger instead Efficiency.

Moreover I've fixed this indicator as the original version mismatch to EAs because of not optimal code.

So you can find optimal settings for this version with different brokers.

Sorry, but I have not received good settings for MQ server.

2007.09.10 14:33:41 HMAExpert_v2 GBPUSDm,H1: We have no money. Free Margin = 1584

Hi.

Did your guy have any idea? I got that message from experts tab please .I test on IBFX demo mini account with 2000 deposit.

Thank in advance.

Cha.

Try to exclude(or comment with //) this piece of code from EA:

if(AccountFreeMargin()< 1000*MoneyManagement ())

{

Print("We have no money. Free Margin = ", AccountFreeMargin());

return(0);

}

chawichsak:
2007.09.10 14:33:41 HMAExpert_v2 GBPUSDm,H1: We have no money. Free Margin = 1584

Hi.

Did your guy have any idea? I got that message from experts tab please .I test on IBFX demo mini account with 2000 deposit.

Thank in advance.

Cha.

igorad:
Just for comparison I've created version(v2.1) with implemented popular FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger instead Efficiency.

Moreover I've fixed this indicator as the original version mismatch to EAs because of not optimal code.

So you can find optimal settings for this version with different brokers.

Sorry, but I have not received good settings for MQ server.

Thanks a lot. I updated post #1 of this thread with more version.

By the way I did not finish with version #2 yet to create the settings. am optimizing the setting of v #2 for more pairs. We are having the settings for EURUSD and GBPUSD so it may be good to have more pairs. After version #2 I will look at 2.1 for the settings.

Thanks a lot.

Reason: