Median Line - page 8

GBPUSD shut down +15 as it is in the power zone and 15 min indicated possible reject. I'll keep an eye to see if it can break resistance

Files:
gbpusd1.jpg  16 kb

4h hr eurcad shows price at power point and this also complies with the daily mid-line. Should price reject here I will favor the downside.

Files:
eurcad.jpg  16 kb

USDJPY has had a nice run and I think it might be running out of steam. Green line is the weekly action zone and so we shall try a short here. Small position with 20 pip stop...

Files:
usdjpy.jpg  18 kb

Airborn:
I'm not clear on this chart of the eurusd. Price hit the longer term med line and currently in a trading range. Not sure if a play presents. Looking at just the price I see the potential of a stall off prior highs. So I favor the downside under the support and a retest of at least the purple med line for the upside.

Price objective met for eurusd and reverse for long.

Files:
eurusd1.jpg  29 kb

I've tried to draw the median line in on this chart using 2 time frames. I used the 4h and 1h... Does this look right?

Files:
audusd.jpg  30 kb

4h valid signal in USDCAD

Files:
usdcad.jpg  23 kb

think i'll just follow a few pairs instead of trying to play them all.

dis median line is pretty cool and to think it works without a single indicator? Makes me wonder about this.. Surely I must need at least 15 indicators

Here is a chart from last week in GLD

Files:
gld.jpg  21 kb

Trying to go short EURUSD off a retest. If hourly close above Red line then my assumption is wrong.

Files:
eurusdshort.jpg  28 kb
Reason: