My forecasts by EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GOLD - page 6

PICASSO:
It's imposible. Can you show me example?

Well, you can try Gann Analysis, Gann does provides Time forecast as compared

to Fibonacci which I believe does not. I'm sorry I dont have the compatible Gann software anymore, to show.Hope someone here can show.

Incredible

wildpips:
Well, you can try Gann Analysis, Gann does provides Time forecast as compared to Fibonacci which I believe does not. I'm sorry I dont have the compatible Gann software anymore, to show.Hope someone here can show.

wildpips, is that true that a system can predict time for market to get to a certain place, if so, i will like to see this Gann Analysis.

What i know is the different types of Gann indicators but i don't know that there's one that forecast time.

I will like if someone can kindly provide this Gann software or indicator that forecast time.

Newdigital, Linuxser,Fxbs and many more that i cannot remember there names please!!

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Fx Referee:
wildpips, is that true that a system can predict time for market to get to a certain place, if so, i will like to see this Gann Analysis.

What i know is the different types of Gann indicators but i don't know that there's one that forecast time.

I will like if someone can kindly provide this Gann software or indicator that forecast time.

Newdigital, Linuxser,Fxbs and many more that i cannot remember there names please!!

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Yes,its affirmative that Gann Analysis can predict, Time(with dates,clock time) in advance.

There are several types of Gann Analysis(Squares,Lines,Cycles,Angles,Solars).

So, the one that I seen was in the Cycles Studies, and not in Square or Line

studies.

Yeah, maybe the Seniors here could have some materials on this Time forecasts on Price.

p/s Try find out on Gann Trader 1 and 2 Software (These versions are outdated, I don't know whether there are new versions. )

Ok guys, here some link that can lead us on Gann Time Cycle.Good Luck.

http://www.cyclesanalysis.com/index2.html)

EUR/USD

H4 graph

Breaking through "а-а+" trend grants a possibility of testing the higher bound of "В-В+" trend, level 1.3270.

This scenario is cancelled if the pair goes below level l.2790.

GBP/USD

H4 graph

The pair has reached the higher bound of "В-В+" trend, and in case of its breaking "С+" trend line (level 1.4785) will be reached next. There is some resistance at 1.4675 which is capable of holding up an ascending impulse.

This scenario is cancelled if the pair will manage to drop below level 1.4370 after breaking "В+" trend line.

USD/CHF

H4 graph

Breaking of "а-а+" trend has cleared the way for reaching the lower bound of "В-В+" trend and breaking through it afterwards. Now the pair has a reaching target of level 1.1235 or even 1.0855 (this will be discussed a little later). "Х" trend line has an opportunity to provide a short-term support for the pair.

This scenario is cancelled if the pair manages to rise above level 1.1525.

wildpips:
Ok guys, here some link that can lead us on Gann Time Cycle.Good Luck. http://www.cyclesanalysis.com/index2.html)

Thanks a million. I'll check it

How is it going fx_refree and you guys on here should keep up the good work. Nice forcast... something to have in back of your mind when trading intraday.

kol8701:
How is it going fx_refree and you guys on here should keep up the good work. Nice forcast... something to have in back of your mind when trading intraday.

Hi kol8701,

Remember that you've not tell me the meaning of yahoo guys!!!!

Thanks

eur/jpy (4hrs)

My appology first go to Picasso for introduced this pair of currency. I did so because this currency is in correlation with eru/usd for now and many traders may be in this currency.

I posted it so that we can put our heads together for better pips.

Hope appology accepted.

Thanks

Files:
ej.gif  23 kb

Reason: