My forecasts by EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GOLD - page 7

Thanks

Thanks a million for that Picassco, unfortunately price does not get to that point. I was cut out from that trade. Thanks once again for that clearance.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

my 2 cents

Fx Referee:
Thanks a million for that Picassco, unfortunately price does not get to that point. I was cut out from that trade. Thanks once again for that clearance. "IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

From your last post that include chart, you shouldn't have entered or be very careful since its has price has not yet passed the mid channel lines that act as support and resistance sometimes.

Correct me if im wrong.

PICASSO:
I can't opened all sicrets of my system.. Tomorrow I will be place on my web the manual of how to use my forecasts.

Hi,

As you've said last week that you're going to display how to use your forecast manually on your site but i visited your site i didn't see anything.

Can you kindly direct me to normal place on your site.

Thanks in advance.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Bobo

kol8701:
From your last post that include chart, you shouldn't have entered or be very careful since its has price has not yet passed the mid channel lines that act as support and resistance sometimes. Correct me if im wrong.

You're more that right!!!!!

But my signal gives me an entry before the weekly support, but my connection fuck me up.

Thanks for your concern

Fx Referee:
You're more that right!!!!!

But my signal gives me an entry before the weekly support, but my connection fuck me up.

Thanks for your concern

Yes, sorry, I did not have mood to do it ... : (

Looks at EUR/JPY:

Good work

Hi Picasso,

You've contributed to my chart pattern system, you let me consider what i thought is not necessary in to my trading system.

From your last post i notice something that whenever market is at sideways, someone have to wait for fundermental/news that is ahead before taking any decision.

It's very clear now. Thanks a million

Reason: