Pin Bar Trading - page 3

Eurusd H1

For faster action, we can watch H1 and trail with M15, but this is risky and we need to watch carefully, but thanks to the trail stop, it stops only when close has penetrated BAT line, not just some spikes.

Here is again the successful one with latest EURUSD move.

As you can see I use different offset of timeframe in order to know what price is doing, I don't want to be framed by default and pre-offset time by broker, instead I choose to open as wide as possible how price is doing in custom TF.

H2 give us clear view about PB up, 2 of H3 also support it, even the last H3 (at bottom) give us an exit signal.

Trail it with 1 or 2 level below it (in this case M15), you can see the result.

And I just remember about another nick name, it is Tail, I think this PB, hammer, tail or other names, is worth studying, and will become preferable, combined with multiple custom TF and correlation pair, supported by RRR with S/R lines, could make a whole new change to our trading ever.

Audusd

mas0n:
Let's go for forward test, I find that AUDUSD MN is interesting enough to get our attention.

Here's what I did, our MN chart shows a good PB, more than 80% for Nose and Close is inside previous bars (a positive number for C-to-E), and it's so strong, that MA couldn't even reach the low or the close of this bar, still 20 and 88 pips away, that's why (with other factors), this is definitely a reversal PB.

So fact#1, we have a good-looking PB for short

Then, we look for S/R, which is imaginary line/area that traders agree with.

So, fact#2, we are in double top and our reward could be the blue arrow.

Don't pull the trigger yet, as you can see after sudden drop, price will need a rest, just like somebody fall from a high place, the person need to recover first before continuing his/her direction (from Elder).

You can analyze this chart using other price pattern, but because of sideways that we see, we need to make sure that price really get out of the box.

As you can see here, this PB trading, can help us to determine the overall situation.

Any ideas are welcome to put an entry regarding minimizing risk, safe entry etc.

I will put BATATR to D1 to see if price can break the trail stop.

PS. on W1, we have big outside bar that can be our additional fact.

Continuing post #20 about AUDUSD, here we have PB down on daily, let's ride this.

Files:

Zoom in, trail on H1, this trade already passed break even and going for little profit.

Files:
audusd_h1_2.gif  10 kb

Audusd

Here is what it looks like after few hours, you can let it ride or take partial profit around last swing low, but you have lock your pips already.

The big candle is indicator from FF, David (hanover) created it first and I revised it then, it's called CandleAggregator V5, have a search over there.

And again this is an example of a working one, and I am sure we can already find these PBs easily, I will try to look for unsuccessful one, and bring it to your attention.

So for those who want to get in touch with this method, manual backtest is a journey that you must take first, get a feel of every price movement, record them with the script, your eyes will be trained to spot them easily and relaxed.

PS. NZDUSD is positive correlated with AUDUSD, so you can expect the same, just wait to pull the trigger.

Files:

Audusd

Trade has finished, +138 pips, well done, then I am going back to coding, I will pop up once a while to let the interest comes first.

Files:
audusd_h1_4.gif  14 kb

Nzdusd

Continuing Post #21, here is the close of NZDUSD.

You can see a nice PB on Monthly after Daily, it's a strong reversal PB down, and I put SL and TP at previous S/R, and in this case, it works.

Files:
nzdusd_mn.gif  4 kb
nzdusd_d1.gif  21 kb
nzdusd_h1.gif  11 kb

EURUSD and USDCHF

PB alerts, this is my watch list.

GBPUSD failed to show PB.

Files:

Audusd H24

Another alert for PB, we have an unclosed bar/candle that has a potential for PB, and H6 already show a PB, let's put them in watch list.

Previous PB alert for EURUSD and USDCHF have been realized, and soon GBPUSD will follow them, H4 already showed reversal PB up, just watch carefully.

Files:
audusd_h24.gif  18 kb
audusd_h6.gif  8 kb
gbpusd_h4.gif  10 kb

Losing PB

As promised, here are charts for losing PB.

EURCHF and GBPCHF show us a nice trend continuation PB down and then let us into the trade, because price breaks the low of the candle/bar, but then it moves up until now, so we can consider these as losing PB.

Files:
eurchf_h24.gif  11 kb
gbpchf_h24.gif  11 kb

Another losing PB

Another example in EURUSD about losing PB, in H4 we can see a trend continuation PB up, but not a convincing one, because the range is below 60%, and then we can see H24 (daily) give us a reversal PB down, so we better take this.

As you can see, if there is a conflicting signal, better wait a moment, and keep watching it.

Files:
eurusd_h4.gif  12 kb
Reason: