Coding help - page 332

mladen:
What trading platform coding language is that?

old russian codes, i think

sundown858:
My goodness! I was wondering what that input did. That solved it. Thanks mladen and assassin!

you're welcome

assassin:
old russian codes, i think

Nagh

But there are some functions that I do not know what are they doing and without knowing it, it can not be converted

And yes, it is Russian company as I thougt when I saw codes in first sight

Sedova str. 11, office 822

Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 192019

+1 (415) 475 - 2536

info@cuberto.com

assassin:
And yes, it is Russian company as I thougt when I saw codes in first sight

Sedova str. 11, office 822

Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 192019

+1 (415) 475 - 2536

info@cuberto.com

assassin

Coding languages are pseudo languages (as you probably know). That is why I told that it is not Russian (otherwise Pascal would be one of the Swiss languages and not Pascal, C++ would probably be Danish (even though Bjarne Stroustrup works in the US).

What is a problem are functions for which we need explanation how they work (for example, what is "nz" function?) Without knowing that, no conversion can be done

mladen:
assassin

Coding languages are pseudo languages (as you probably know). That is why I told that it is not Russian (otherwise Pascal would be one of the Swiss languages and not Pascal, C++ would probably be Danish (even though Bjarne Stroustrup works in the US).

What is a problem are functions for which we need explanation how they work (for example, what is "nz" function?) Without knowing that, no conversion can be done

I did some translation from tradingview, the functions are explained on mouse over on the page where the code is posted :

mladen:
assassin

as most people know WHO interested trading platforms , MQL4 also based on the concept of the popular programming language C++

I know C++ is not russian , but I meant the coder or devoloper should be russian because of the code's logic we talked about

assassin:
as most people know WHO interested trading platforms , MQL4 also based on the concept of the popular programming language C++ I know C++ is not russian , but I meant the coder or devoloper should be russian because of the code's logic we talked about

If we take a look at magarto personal info, then it would turn out that he is Spanish from Madrid (as he stated in his personal data).

But let that as is. Irrelevant. I hope that we shall untangle all the functions used in that code

mladen:
assassin What is a problem are functions for which we need explanation how they work (for example, what is "nz" function?) Without knowing that, no conversion can be done

I was send first link for this

if you went on to the function with cursor, you will see what is it

like this

the nz function can be replaced this way (more or less) :

double nz;

if(DayHigh == EMPTY_VALUE) nz = 0;

else nz = DayHigh;
Reason: