Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 220

Hi

Hey Guys what is going on here?.. Where is everyone ?.. Bouncing Pip Rocks!!.

What happened exactly with the EA testing?

There is no way to make a consistent profitable EA when using repainting indicators right?

I never traded this live and don't really use zigzag i my trading anyway so would like to know more other than what is already in the thread. Supposed things have moved on now. iGoR is maintaining his zigzag trading and has some trade room I think.

busy

Guyver:
Hey Guys what is going on here?.. Where is everyone ?.. Bouncing Pip Rocks!!.

We have been busy developing a 5min ftc trading system. It does show alot of promise, but bear and myself want to be sure that we can show some results of how it performs before we release it.

Talk to everyone soon!

Huurrrayyyy ftc 5min, cant wait to see it.

Forex11, if you / bigbear doesn't mind, can you tell us why bigbear doesnt post here anymore? Is it a private matter? i miss bigbear's signal based on ftc 4h

ambleg:
Huurrrayyyy ftc 5min, cant wait to see it. Forex11, if you / bigbear doesn't mind, can you tell us why bigbear doesnt post here anymore? Is it a private matter? i miss bigbear's signal based on ftc 4h

I think Bear got annoyed with one of two of the posters.

forexmoments:
I think Bear got annoyed with one of two of the posters.

Hmmm... if i remember correctly, there're posts that make bigbear annoyed. Still, i miss bigbear's signals & posts

Genius conflict! Hehe!

forex11:
We have been busy developing a 5min ftc trading system. It does show alot of promise, but bear and myself want to be sure that we can show some results of how it performs before we release it. Talk to everyone soon!

5min FTC with shorter zig length? Forex11 need more detail here !!.

Original Indicator

I'm using Bear's original indicators for the first time today. I'm using the 1H chart and I have to say I'm impressed. 47 pips profit on two trades and up 20+ pips on a third. I'm trading this short term until I get used to the longer timeframes. I'm used to scalping so this is different for me.

I started to read the thread. Was there ever success with an EA?

Thanks!

nubchai:
I'm using Bear's original indicators for the first time today. I'm using the 1H chart and I have to say I'm impressed. 47 pips profit on two trades and up 20+ pips on a third. I'm trading this short term until I get used to the longer timeframes. I'm used to scalping so this is different for me.

I started to read the thread. Was there ever success with an EA?

Thanks!

Method can be use for sclaping also fact sometimes the thing repaint, so alarm is good thing to tell when price get a peak. Even if it repaint, in between most of the time you got a +/-15 pips correction.

My 2 cents

Reason: