Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 64

bigbear3391:
Hey 8toenails,

Depends on who you ask. I get in ASAP. Forex11 looks at candle formations. But I use a 4HR & he uses 1hr. If I use 1 hr I would do what he does.

Also I set my stops under/above the arrow (+/- 20-30 above/below the high/low) so when I get stoped out there is no arrow anymore. I wait till I see a new signal. I can lose 10 times & its only about 300 pips yet the average win is twice that.

Confused yet?

Bear-

Nope! Makes sense! Thanks so much for your explanations!

opieness:
This is not a commercial, just something that's gonna help me trade.

I found this free program to remotely connect to your home/trading PC using a web browser. I tried it from work the other day and was able to operate MT4 & any other programs on my home PC. The 30 day trial is for the Pro version, but you can keep a dummied down free version after that's up.

I'll be using this till I can get a laptop, but this'll work from anywhere with high speed internet, so may not need a laptop for a while.

www.ntrconnect.com

Hope this helps you too!!

Hi!

Thanks for this. Just so you all know, there is also www.logmein.com. They have a free version as well.

Indicators For Chart

Bear,

I really like the way you have your charts setup!! Post 1

Can you tell me where to get the indicator that shows the large price in the corner? Also the hi /lo and mini lights for Macd/ EMA Those are cool!! and I can't find them anywhere!! Thank you for sharing the system!!!

Thanks

Steve

indicator

topofwld

here is the indicator you are looking for

Signal_Bars_v6.ex4

Indicators For Chart

Thanks Forex11!!!!

forex11:
topofwld

here is the indicator you are looking for

Signal_Bars_v6.ex4

HI FOREX 11

BUT THE ATTACHEMENT DOESNT WORK

PLS CAN YOU TRY TO POST THIS INDICATOR AGAIN

IS IT THE SAME ONE, THAT REDUCE THE RISK LOSS RATIO ??

THKS

signal bars

forex11 seems forget to attach the indicator: #Signal_Bars_v6.ex4

Happy trading

Files:

thanks

demam_emas:
forex11 seems forget to attach the indicator: #Signal_Bars_v6.ex4 Happy trading

This indicator is awesome.

opieness:
I'm very much a newbie, having only studied Forex for little over a month, but I know something good when I see it...

I found this thread on Wed 8/17 night, read a bit of it, and loaded the indicators. I checked the GJ chart and saw the buy arrow, so I bought.. then bought on the UJ & GU. The next day I was up over 600 pips!!! So I am on board!!!

Since then I've read this thread almost twice, and came up with my first offering for the group. I added the email alert to the ZigZag Pointer along with the options to turn it off and on along with the screen alert. It could possibly be better if the alerts only happened once per bar, but I couldn't get that to work yet.

As far as the losses at the beginning of the trade... knowing how many pips can be made, aren't we being a bit greedy...?? YES!!! So how about buying/selling another lot during the strongest areas of the trend using other ind.? OR after retrace? OR Trading H1 along side H4 trade??? Those losses would be made up and then some...

Anyway, I never write in forums, I usually find what I need and move along, but this has me obssessed!! BTW.. I just had twins, so I couldn't have found this at a better time!!! I'm so anxious for Monday!!! (never said that before)

Thanks Bear & Forex11!!! Thanks for giving!!!I've already bought a few systems and this blows them out of the water!!!

Quick question... What are your rules for weekends?? I would guess.. hold on while trading H4... get out by Friday trading H1..??

Hey Everyone,

Can SomeOne Hook Me up. This is a great Indi but It goes off every hour whether or not an actual signal is there.

Thanks in advance for a rapid fix on this.

Bear-

I've been using Logmein.com for 2 years right now. It is the best at connecting to my home pc or work. Get the free version it does everything you want it to do.

8toenails:
Hi!

Thanks for this. Just so you all know, there is also www.logmein.com. They have a free version as well.

Reason: