FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 151

rigc:
wait for signals, i don't trade on it.... so i watch its signals.... they don't always give profit, so you have to be more careful))))

Ahhh well thanks Cap, I have been paying attention all my years and after watching such an indicator I immediately deleted it, it prevents me from trading normally

wmlab:
By all indications the eu and pound are down in the coming hours.

Sorry to bother you, what are the signs? I take it they are technical?

Vahrameev_A_A:

Sorry to bother you, what are the signs, I take it they are technical ?

maybe it just feels that way ?

solar:

maybe it's just wishful thinking ?

Now I get it, sorry brakes, yes, I think it's just wishful thinking...

Bernanke is expected to say the magic key phrase...

Vahrameev_A_A:

Bernanke is expected to say the magic key phrase...

KU

GoVegas:
CHP

yes yes yes, that's it))) he'll say it on purpose at the end, the bastard)))

Vahrameev_A_A:

You don't use futures volumes and neither do I, probably because we don't trade them. And what we trade, we are unlikely to know that volume. There you go. As part of the question - what the fuck volume could be here????

Lots of lovers looking at cluster or ninja. And it's no sin to look at the futures before expiry. But it's silly to shout that you don't need it without understanding it.

GoVegas:
CHP
CUE)

IDLER:

Lots of people like to look at a cluster or a ninja. And it's not a sin to look at futures before making an expiry. But it's silly to shout if you don't understand what the fuck is going on.

And I see that you have understood all this already, I will not ask you for words and time to answer, I just ask: And how it helps?

CU he says ))

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EEwPXdbKG8U

Reason: