Multiple10Points-X2 (New Challenge) - page 12

News hours risk control

NEWS HOURS RISK CONTROL

SpreadSensor

PriceFluctuation

ReduceRiskBy

"Update Weekly News Hours File"

In v1.40 and later versions the daily hours are entered manually, this practice was supposed to be done everyday.. I always keep insisting in using this option everyday but most of people don't use it.. I realized then its kind of boring routine, which you have to do it in daily basis and for every currency pair (example, in earlier versions if there is an expected news coming at 12:00GMT on EUR, here you will have to go through all the pairs of EUR and update the news). Now, in 1.70 the news hours for the whole week can be fed in easier and faster way.. All you have to do is open the weekly news calender from any website, such as forexfactory.com, read the news days/hours for each currency. Then feed all the hours for everyday manually in some specific easy format into a text file, the EA will automatically read the news from that text file for the whole week.. This way you will not have to worry about the news for the whole coming week.

How it works: After running the EA you will find text files created automatically in "\expert\files" or for back testing in "\tester\files". Each file will have the name ???_News (example: EUR_News, JPY_News..etc) the file structure will look like this:

MON:

TUE:

WED:

THU:

FRI:

Sample news hours file:

MON: 01 05 19 23

TUE: 03 06 09 14 16

WED: 08 10 12 16 23 24

THU: 01 07 12

FRI: 08 15 16 18 19 20

Rules to update the news hours file

1. Enter the news release hours in accordance with your broker timing only

2. Only Six Hours can be entered for each currency every day (the impact will continue for 2 hours)

3. Hours format must be in 2 digits, example (Mon: 01 05 12 14 18 22

4. '00' hour (midnight) must be entered as 24

5. If you feel the format is incorrect or you receive file format error, delete the entire file and restart the EA

6. You can change the hours any time during live trading without switching off the EA.

Forward Testing Long Term

Has anyone got any details they'd like to share regards the longer term forwards testing of this EA? Before I leave it alone completely, I'd like to know if anyone has any long term forward testing (demo or real) that they'd like to post.

It looks promising, but I'd like to see other's experiences.

I'm running 1.76 with default settings on all default mini pairs on an IBFX account, and it's working quite well.

Cheers

JM

Pop-Up Alerts

Any of you experts know what the pop-up alert is indicating with this EA?

I can't seem to correlate it to a trade, so is it an indicator for a potential manual trade?

An Example would be something like in the attached.

Is this telling me to initiate a sell order for USDCHF @ 1.1857? Or is it telling me that it is going to do this? Or something else....

Thanks

JM

I just ignore the Alert, I believe it is coming from the WASV indicator. It is not telling you to open up a manual trade.

jm_killybegs:
Any of you experts know what the pop-up alert is indicating with this EA?

I can't seem to correlate it to a trade, so is it an indicator for a potential manual trade?

An Example would be something like in the attached.

Is this telling me to initiate a sell order for USDCHF @ 1.1857? Or is it telling me that it is going to do this? Or something else....

Thanks

JM

multiple point...

hey dude..im a new guy in here..so is there a new version of multiple10 point? i mean i had a v1.76..and somebody please help me with the expired date ??thanks bro

please can someone tell me were i can download the WASV indicator? i strongly believe this ea can offer much with correct optimisation which i cant perform without the indicator. i intend to post my .set file thereafter

Wasv

please can someone tell me were i can download the WASV indicator? i strongly believe this ea can offer much with correct optimisation which i cant perform without the indicator. i intend to post my .set file thereafter

It is on this post inside winrar archive attachment https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177562/page5

Download attachment from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177562/page5

Winrar to open attachment is here.

newdigital:
it is on this post inside winrar archive attachment https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177562/page5

download attachment from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177562/page5

winrar to open attachment is here.

thanks digital.

Ill wok on something and get it back out!!

Reason: