Multiple10Points-X2 (New Challenge) - page 7

hambalan:
when I run the EA, the "expert" tab kept on telling me "invalid filename for PlaySound function".

Can anyone suggest how to deal with this "problem" - don't think this is affecting the EA in placing any buy sell orders, but it makes my log file unnecessary large and difficult to read due to the constant "warning" (once every tick for data received".

Thanks.

plz update with the latest one... 1.51

Has anybody used it and make profit ?

nicesurf:
Has anybody used it and make profit ?

I have a spare demo account. Running it now. I found it posted on my broker's forum. Looks pretty good so far really.

Where are you, Slami?!!

Whether it is possible to hope on occurrence for the unlimited version of Multiple10Points-X2 ?

Not hard to implent it.

According to me.

Althougt you dont post mql4 file, with your idea . The advande programer is easy to rewrite your ea.

it is based on almost basic indicator.

thank for your ea. Its result was great.

why dont you post this mql4 file?

sorry for my bad english.

if we do trailing stoploss and ad martingal function for it may be it take more profit.

Has any body ran it on real account, how does it behave?

I made hell of profit in demo, but still afraid to run it on live account... as I could understand it requires big account with high leverage.

there are a lot of infos on this EA in other forum(malaysia)..

maybe can check it out..but language issue!!

HERE

Hi

What's up slami ? we are waiting for your update , could you please attach the last version of Multiple10Ponts-X2 v1.62?? with enough time to test it .

are you going to sel or rent your EA ??

cheers

OldBrocker:
What's up slami ? we are waiting for your update , could you please attach the last version of Multiple10Ponts-X2 v1.62?? with enough time to test it .

are you going to sel or rent your EA ??

cheers

The version that you want it is here Multiple10Points-X2 EA - CariGold Forum on the top of ur post

Reason: