The Only Pivot - page 83

sbguy:
These are just ideas that I've been working on. If someone has better ideas please let us all know.

good feedback....

to reduce from cut n reverse style...

try to open buy or sell at gmt:00...

look at 2smma, buy if above or sell if below

i agree too with 3 or 4 position at one pair with different TP

stevenali:
good feedback....

to reduce from cut n reverse style...

try to open buy or sell at gmt:00...

look at 2smma, buy if above or sell if below

i agree too with 3 or 4 position at one pair with different TP

little bit late ffor wake up today

i sell all gbpjpy, usdjpy, audjpy, eurjpy

so far is 70+ pips from those pairs

pips pips pips..!!!!!

Files:
good....gif  52 kb

Stevenali,

Good work. It seems like you did not even wait till the candle completion at GMT 0:00, I thought you would've waited for it to complete.

Can someone help me understand where I went wrong on USDJPY I thought it was a buy signal :-( at 117.05

Thanks

MJ

Files:
usdjpy_1.gif  51 kb

jmuhil:
Can someone help me understand where I went wrong on USDJPY I thought it was a buy signal :-( at 117.05

Thanks

MJ

different broker time server

hundred times we told here.... use interbankfx time

et_phonehome_2:
Stevenali, Good work. It seems like you did not even wait till the candle completion at GMT 0:00, I thought you would've waited for it to complete.

i'm very confidence..... the trend is still down

please... don't try this at home

i closed with 200 pips overall

stevenali:
different broker time server hundred times we told here.... use interbankfx time

Stevenali thanks for the response could you please post your 1H chart for my knowldge.

Thanks again for the great system. I have be using this for past 10 days today was the first day it din't go my way.

MJ

i have found something interesting and i would like to share.

here call synergy method, i cant explain in english, you try the indicator and watch the video. especially about the trader dynamic index

i use to confirm the trend of pivot point, when you watch, im sure you will understand very much better. i dont use all the synergy indicator i use only TDI to confirm my pivot point.

you may adjust your tactic a little bit.

Synergy Forex - Basic Training

my rule

if candle above or below pivot point and the same as ITD above or below 50 i will go in.

i would like to here your opinion and suggestion

thank you

i wish you have many pips

regard

ohyes

Files:
Reason: