The Only Pivot - page 37

the gap is expected....!!! more pips for GOOD DISCIPLINE....

Files:

I've been following your thread and am grateful for learning this indicator from you.

First Asian session of the week gaps in guppy are usually filled before London opens. But then more downside I think.

Hi Stevenali, nice charts so far... I have a question regarding to stops and how are you managing them... I attach example, expect your inputs, thanks Walter.

Files:

My trade for today

Hi

Just posting my trade. I only had 1 trade today.

I entered a long on nzdjpy at 90.20 and exited at 90.99.

Initially I was aiming for the W_M3 at 90.74.

Files:
nzdjpyaug6.gif  12 kb

ICPIPS,

Good trade ......at this rate, everyone in this thread will be making money using this system .

icpip:
Hi

Just posting my trade. I only had 1 trade today.

I entered a long on nzdjpy at 90.20 and exited at 90.99.

Initially I was aiming for the W_M3 at 90.74.

nice pips isn't it... ?

here is mine yesterday

Files:
gj_6_august.gif  16 kb

Ej

maybe cross pair with EJ is most suitable with this methode?

i don't know?

Files:
ej_6_august.gif  16 kb

walterw:
Hi Stevenali, nice charts so far... I have a question regarding to stops and how are you managing them... I attach example, expect your inputs, thanks Walter.

yes.. if you want to use CUT and REVERSE methode, that will be your stop

and than put LONG

sometimes i use HEDGING METHODE with bigger LOT.. it depend on your MONEY MANAGEMENT

i'm late about 20 pips

still good trade

Files:
ej_7.gif  18 kb

this is mizuho said

GBP

Comment: Pulling back sharply from a high at 2.0495 yesterday suggesting we shall hold below here this week. We shall continue to favour consolidation between here and 2.0300 today followed by a dip to 2.0200 and no lower than 2.0000 later this month.

Strategy: Attempt small shorts at 2.0320/2.0380; stop above 2.0500. Short term target 2.0100, maybe 2.0100.

this is live trade for today

Files:
punds.gif  16 kb
Reason: