Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 16

Jury Session Record of the 30th of November 2007

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Jury Session Record of the 30th of November 2007 has been published. At the session, the Jury discussed disqualification of several Participants. Eleven more Participants dropped out of the competition.

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

His account size is big but why is it only showing a profit of 200? This guy doesn't sell EAs?

Trade It:
His account size is big but why is it only showing a profit of 200? This guy doesn't sell EAs?

It only show profit of 200 because he only got 200usd of profit, he's the first one just because started with a balance of 105.306,95 (instead of 10.000,00 like any other participant), because of this he's the first one!

Thanks w4rn1ng for clearing that up for me.

So technically the others that have made more profit are ahead of him then?

Trade It:
Thanks w4rn1ng for clearing that up for me. So technically the others that have made more profit are ahead of him then?

No, sorry i was just joking, his EA is the first one because it really started from 10k profited more then 90k, that's the best EA i've ever seen.

It show a 200usd profit only yes it's true, but that is the profit of the current opened position, it is not the total profit, you understand?

There are EA's that open positions and let it opened for days, trying to get 2000$ profit from each position (just an example), and there are EA's that open positions and let it opened for minutes (hours??), taking only 200-300usd of profit, but at the end of the day a lot of positions have been opened and closed.

The final result is the one important thing, and i see that him (the EA at the top of partecipants) is having good results very good!

oh ok I gotcha!!

I couldn't see that he started with 10k on his account history thats why I believed you.

That is an insane EA that guy has. Would be nice if he would share!!!

would be nice yes... and you have to think that in the championship there is the limitation of max 15lots, i mean, every EA on that competition cannot open more then 3 positions of 5lots each, so they (the EA's) are not going "full throttle"!

In the rea-life instead, that EA could be "full-throttled", and i think that it can let somebody become really rich

P.s.

If you one day will have it, remember of me and send me a copy of it

Hello every one

are you reach to get the copy of any good expert in there , or can you know the stratigy of any of these , or can ...........

or all that time loss

w4rn1ng:

P.s.

If you one day will have it, remember of me and send me a copy of it

Put me in the list

Yeah I'll be sure to get my hands on that for ya!...lol

Does anyone use the elite subscriptions EAs? Was wandering how some of them are doing or have done. The 3000 pips a month is appealing. Anybody using the elite subscription?

Reason: