Elite Subscription. Worth it?

Looking for some feedback on the Elite Subscription.

Anyone testify it really winning 3000 pips per month?

Is it a complete MQL 4 file I can attach to interbank FX charts and have it auto trade?

Is it the same system winning consistantly or different systems winning on different months.

I am looking for an automated trading system which is producing consistant profits. I am not necessarily looking for big gains just consistant gains.

Hi Candu,

The Elite subscription is worth it if you're looking to learn. There is lots of content on the forums.

As to the EA's, I'm not sure any of them are ready to trade without some form of human supervision. Some are good for choppy markets, others do better with ranging or trending markets. Even some of the best have had huge draw-downs.

I think some of the best things are the indicators with alarms. They will give you an audible warning when particular conditions happen. The choice to trade, or not, is always yours. I don't think there's a substitute for a dedicated resolve to learning Forex. However, if you read up and get a good idea of what it's all about, there are trading situations that prove very advantageous.

You couldn't find a more dedicated group than here at this forum. The amount of time and the patience to test and re-test boggles the mind. On a more personal touch, you'll get to know many of the members and they are top notch!

moneyline

Reason: