Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 13

Axel take the lead with more pips profit gain vs other players.

came on guys: who know the system? who have the EA?

Bolla

they're not going to say much about the winning EAs

gbolla:
Axel take the lead with more pips profit gain vs other players.

came on guys: who know the system? who have the EA?

Bolla

I don't think they're going to reveal much about the winning EAs. Axelforex says to one of the guys:

"Main strategy - "Searching peaks & power trends!"

About details of strategy may be some time later, sorry...

Indicators not new invention. My main principle - "Classics is working..."

".

And earlier he went:

"Thanks for your opinion. Advisors with more profit targets - more stable in trading (by my trading experience), and not so depend from broker. My plans about this advisor... I'm more programmer than manager and have many

ideas about my next advisors, but specifically about this advisor i don't know... I think if i will see interesting offers, than i will think... "

I guess everyone can read between the lines.

Anyway, two weeks is not enough, I suggest we wait to see at least 1-2 month performance.

EA in championship

sashken:
You can download my EA in my profile Участник sashken - Automated Trading Championship 2006

I couldn't find the link..would be good to try on my live account

umpamapadi:
I couldn't find the link..would be good to try on my live account

It is here http://championship.mql4.com/2006/ru/users/download?user=1471&cat=1&y=2006&file=sashken.mq4

same indications about Axel's EA.put your comments.

Thx

Bolla

Files:
axel.rar  7 kb

I have only just realised that there is a 12 hour delay in the results that are being displayed. I knew there was a delay, but 12 hours!!!.....

PS - 12 hours behind yesterday but spot-on now...

Interview with Alexey Kirienko (Axelforex)

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Alexey Kirienko (Axelforex) has been published. The Participant of the Automated Trading Championship 2007 from Kyrgyzstan Aleksey Kirienko is the leader of The Championship already for the second week. The development of his Expert Advisor for the contest took quite a long time. "The secret here is that we should use traditional and famous matters in accordance with our own needs, making alterations that can solve our task – in such a case they will be very useful".

The interview was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2007 is organized by MetaQuotes Software Corp. and co-sponsored by ODL Securities Limited, Alpari (UK) Limited, FXDD and the popular TRADERS` magazine.

TreasureFX yet to open a trade. Last year the same developer was placed top 10 with another EA. (Robinhood). Seems like TreasureFX is more of an investing EA looking for larger profits. Anyone have more info or is trading this expert advisor?

jebigabre:
TreasureFX yet to open a trade. Last year the same developer was placed top 10 with another EA. (Robinhood). Seems like TreasureFX is more of an investing EA looking for larger profits. Anyone have more info or is trading this expert advisor?

I noticed that too - that could be the reason, but more likely, it has a bug that is preventing it from opening trades...

Reason: