Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 5

Lenar:
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Statistical Report #3" has been published. In this statistical report, we analyze 25 of the most profitable Expert Advisors as of the 20th of November. The analyses are aimed at description of such characteristics of Expert Advisors as risk level and stability. We`ve gained interesting results.

Thank you! I wish you would use Office 2007. It would look gorgeous!

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Statistical Report #4" has been published. This statistical report gives analytical results for 25 most profitable Expert Advisors as of the 7th of December 2006. The following characteristics of the Experts were analyzed: profit in points, efficient factor, amount of closed positions, position holding time average, percentage of profitable positions, total profit and loss, expected payoff.

Its interesting: there is no expert with the efficiency factor exceeding 20%.

Hope this information will be useful.

Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007

We are glad to inform you, that the 1st of July is the start date of the registration of the Automated Trading Championship 2007 participants. From now on till the 21st of September all persons interested can register for participation in the competition.

As compared to the Championship of 2006, we decided to start the registration 1 month earlier. It gives all possible participants the opportunity to fill out personal data and upload the Expert Advisors.

Expert advisors that fully meet the Requirements of the Championship are eligible to participate. This year the requirements became more stringent. It will help us select strong and efficient Expert Advisors only. We expect that the second annual Automated Trading Championship 2007 will gather more profitable, stable and reliable experts.

The sponsors of the new Championship are: ODL Securities Limited, Alpari (UK) Limited, FXDD. The media-sponsor - TRADERS' magazine. The organizer is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

We wish all prospective participants a successful contest and good luck in the forthcoming competition!

Hi,

Why i cannot register?

I made the register correctly but is give me always the same error...

"Login must contain Latin letters, digits, dash (-), dot (.), and underscores (_) only"

can you give me a example of a login that is permited to register.

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi,

Why i cannot register?

I made the register correctly but is give me always the same error...

"Login must contain Latin letters, digits, dash (-), dot (.), and underscores (_) only"

can you give me a example of a login that is permited to register.

Thanks

Fast_cris

Cris,

If you are trying to register with login as here, it have to be allowed.

Please email us the details of your registration. We will help you.

Lenar:
Cris,

If you are trying to register with login as here, it have to be allowed.

Please email us the details of your registration. We will help you.

I received the same error, I used the same username as here.

Hi, yes i has the same error yesterday, but today i re-try and it worked well, i'm registered!

This is a very good event, a lot of coders are lookging to be the winner!!

Which currency do you will trade on the competition?

For me the big problem is the same than last year...

"The maximum amount of simultaneously opened positions and pending orders is 3."

Eheheh, it is like to let a limit of 40mph on a ferrari

Fast_cris:
For me the big problem is the same than last year... "The maximum amount of simultaneously opened positions and pending orders is 3."

Fortunately, there are some rules to prevent thousand of competitors.

Reason: