Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 17

Yeah I'll be sure to get my hands on that for ya!...lol

Does anyone use the elite subscriptions EAs? Was wandering how some of them are doing or have done. The 3000 pips a month is appealing. Anybody using the elite subscription?

If those EA`s made 3000 pips a month there would not be all these forums on trading here.

hi

Hallo,

I wanted to know if any one have a indicator ,that can unable us to see the trades on the graf?/

whaen we are in the clientterminal of someone.

thanks.

Shmul

SHMULIK_G:
Hallo,

I wanted to know if any one have a indicator ,that can unable us to see the trades on the graf?/

whaen we are in the clientterminal of someone.

thanks.

Shmul

The only way I know is to manually drag trades from Account History tab onto chart.

shocking, seems mt4 is useful afterall =)

Thanks

Wackena:
The only way I know is to manually drag trades from Account History tab onto chart.

hi wackna, thats the best way! ( so simple :-) I have 2 years exp with programing in Mt4 , but i did not know that.

thanks wackna.

good luck in the contest

by the way , what are the treheds that you are active in at this moment?

thanks again/

Interview with William Boatright (wackena)

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with William Boatright (wackena) has been published. William is in the Forex market since last year. Before this he had been trading in the stock exchange for about 10 years. Now William is successfully using many trading strategies, which he learned when working with MT4, for trading in the stock exchange - "I now manually trade stocks utilizing many trading strategies I've learned in coding MT4 EAs. I'm very pleased at my success of transposing trading strategies between Forex and stocks."

The interview was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

Best working EA in competition is useless if Metaquotes still gives brokers who buy/lease Metaquotes licence the special previledges to manipulate its back office server configuration which only makes clients loss. For instance bypassing Take Profit when it has touched (surge) and stop loss hunting or disconnect/freezing when Market hectic condition. At least I have had experienced with one of Metaquotes brokers which did this. What is the use of buy limit button if Metaquotes still allow brokers to manipulate its background configuration. Also what is the use of EA if brokers have previledge to disconnect/ping check which make EA reset to the start even disallow using EA at all. Maybe Metaquotes Engineeer/Management should explain frankly and transparently to all clients/end user what and how many configuration tool previledges that have been given to brokers, better those hidden configuration removed for fair trading. Hope that Metaquotes does not only care for who feed his mouth (brokers) but also the end user because without end user satisfaction there would be no metaquotes brokers.

Wackena:
To view Better's ATC2007 trade history.

Open Demo account.

Tools/Options - Server tab -

Server = demo.metaquotes.net:443

Login = 500008

Password = MetaTrader

You can then open History tab and all trade history can be viewed or Detailed Statement can be produced.

Wackena,

I read the interview at News - Automated Trading Championship 2007..

Is this you?

Congratulation for you. Your EA run well in Automated Championship 2007 ha! Hope you can beat from #5 to # 1, can beat better . Have you mate him?

ruparaw:
Wackena,

I read the interview at News - Automated Trading Championship 2007..

Is this you?

Congratulation for you. Your EA run well in Automated Championship 2007 ha! Hope you can beat from #5 to # 1, can beat better . Have you mate him?

Well, it looks like me.

Thank you for your congrats. No I do not know Better. As I have stated before, Alexandr (Better) is an Alien from another planet sent to earth to win a lot of money. Then buy the best locations on earth for his Alien world.

Reason: