Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 31

bundubill:
Hello all, Apologies for the newbie nature of this post but I've been away from this business for about 18 months with an illness that seems to have wiped my brain clean of everything I knew (not that that was much). I'm trying to import templates into my MT4 platform by downloading into a file and then copying the file into 'templates' in the MT4 directory. No success at all. What am I doing wrong please ? Very grateful for any help.

hai, im also newbie n maybe my answer is wrong. but i think u must open templates folder in 'expert folder' and paste it...........sorry if my english poor

bundubill:
Hello all, Apologies for the newbie nature of this post but I've been away from this business for about 18 months with an illness that seems to have wiped my brain clean of everything I knew (not that that was much). I'm trying to import templates into my MT4 platform by downloading into a file and then copying the file into 'templates' in the MT4 directory. No success at all. What am I doing wrong please ? Very grateful for any help.
emmy_mistik:
hai, im also newbie n maybe my answer is wrong. but i think u must open templates folder in 'expert folder' and paste it...........sorry if my english poor

You have two templates folder on your MT4.

First is on root MT4 folder, something like C:\...\MT4\templates second on C:\...\MT4\experts\templates

tpl extension templates should be located on first folder, mqt extension templates on second.

help with mt4 updated

i used to be use mt4 client terminal build 218, when i finish

update my mt4 into last version,mt4 suddenly closed by it self, with massege error

"terminal exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.we are

sorry for the inconvenience" could anyone help me?

bright bar in the chart

when i select a position with the left mouse in the terminal, the correspondent bar in the chart turns bright (and viceversa)

dear metatrader gurus, when will this dream become real?

Indicators based on open

I am unable to find any custom indicators that can be calculated based on the open of the bar...if anyone knows of such, please post it here...would be much appreciated...

Help required for MT4

I am facing prob with a MT4 Demo Platform....I havent been able to connect it...In the pic below, please take a look at the right bottom. There it displays No Connection.I tried login again...but it dint work..i tried opening a new account(demo), it dint work either....infact i have demo accnts from 2-3 brokers and none of them is workin...can anyone please help me fix this prob? i cant have access to charts without this.

Are you behind a firewall or is windows firewall running? Sounds like something is blocking it.

Can I attach two EAs on a single chart?

Or... Do I need to open another chart in the same account (altough it is the SAME pair) to attach the other EA?

Can I open two or more different connections with different brokers at a time?

Thank you.

You can only have one EA per chart. You need to open another chart.

You can only have one broker per platform instance. You need to install a copy of MT4 in another directory.

nazforex:
Are you behind a firewall or is windows firewall running? Sounds like something is blocking it.

No I am not....I am using it on my home PC without any firewalls or anything

Reason: