Automated Trading Championship: 2006 and 2007 - page 11

Interview with Nikolay (zona)

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Nikolay (zona) has been published. Nikolay known as zonа has not been trading forex for a very long time. However, he has already developed about 30 Expert Advisors. Nikolay trusts trading to Expert Advisors, because "a computer makes decisions without any hesitations and much sooner than a man. Well, one does not become conscience-stricken if the deposit is depleted, in case the Expert Advisor is unsuccessful". His EA named WholeSight has made only one profitable trade yet.

The interview was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

Here is the comment from Championship 2007:

goldtrader ,

I understand you.

But understand winiwin you too.

1. His EA keeps rules.

2. but wonderboy can't win becource "it's wrong".

3. org's demonstrate the formal keeping rules attaching "personal manager" for account #500432

This "asset management" on/off wonderboy to control its profitableness.

It's WORST forejudge to try make from German man the Russian Ivanushka-durakom.(stupid)

Why nobody woudn't wins in this competition/

orgs can lock any their ea's dummy outsider for exploring and draw any result in statement during violent price movement.

And will be done or not is a decency factor only.

Point 3 (see above) puts everything right.

Thanks, winwin2007 for Biowulf, goldtrader, Bauleken and alle placing his point in discussion.

CUL in the HELL. "

I thing this Championship is set up. Russian trader will be winner.

hi, I see that the best trader on championship 2007 use many time frame for them EA. (tipically from 5M to D). Anybody have some idea which type of EA are they using?.

Talk togheter about this!!! Try us to know which EA they are using for that real performance!!

Thx

Bolla

winwin2007:

I think this EA work based on gaps. If the gap is greater or equal than 3 pips, it will open an order. The TP is determined from the gap too. If it is higher than 6 pips, TP will be set 3 pips as the last three trades said. Otherwise TP remains 1 pip. I bet that this EA will not place TP that is higher than 3 pips. Lucky winwin, because this broker provides enough gap in 1 minute chart last week. The gap occurs when prices jump in response to sudden imbalance of buy or sell orders.

up-gap --> buy order at the market

down-gap --> sell order at the market

Time frame 1M

Is it correct?

Bolla

Hi Bongo, and what do you think about other EA's contest?

Thx

Bolla

On Kresliks site, quite a long time ago now, he did a very good evaluation of a scalper strategy, accompanied by convincing evidence that it indeed had a nice statistical edge.

Can't remember the exact method, but it was interesting. btw, lots of good stuff there - that guy really knows his stuff!

omelette:
On Kresliks site, quite a long time ago now, he did a very good evaluation of a scalper strategy, accompanied by convincing evidence that it indeed had a nice statistical edge. Can't remember the exact method, but it was interesting. btw, lots of good stuff there - that guy really knows his stuff!

hi omelette..

Could u please tell me the Kresliks site?

Thank you

Reason: