C-Trader (Watch out Freedom Rocks) - page 2

Here is the another version of the same system. You can see that is started 6-7 weeks ago and it is up over 11%. Almost 2% a week thus far! This one has a little more volatility though.

If someone who has the system can figure how to post the rules here - please feel free. I looked to upload but can't find the file. I created a pdf free online and it was emailed to me, but can't find what file to get it from. I am a trader - not a computer geek.

Files:

Thank you! Can you do that at the FF boards as well so I can get unbanned?

Now everyone - please read the document and let's figure out a way to make this thing better and safer. It's already a ton safer than the 10point3 methods imo!

vtam:
...We were selling this system for $199 at CurrencyProfits.net but will now be giving it away free...

Hi vtam,

If your pdf file I found some telephone numbers and so on. Is it your system? You are own of this system personally?

newdigital:
Hi vtam, If your pdf file I found some telephone numbers and so on. Is it your system? You are own of this system personally?

VTAM is my brother in laws handle. He works with me. Feel free to call me directly though. I didn't want to create another handle and make it look like we were trying to deceive in anyway.

Yes this is my method and I don't mind it being posted with the phone number. I want to get as much input into this method as possible. Feel free to call me directly! Obviously though it's more beneficial to the whole community to post questions on this thread.

vtam:
VTAM is my brother in laws handle. He works with me. Feel free to call me directly though. I didn't want to create another handle and make it look like we were trying to deceive in anyway. Yes this is my method and I don't mind it being posted with the phone number. I want to get as much input into this method as possible. Feel free to call me directly! Obviously though it's more beneficial to the whole community to post questions on this thread.

But, may be, I will remove this pdf file from this thread and you may convert this pdf to word format, delete your telephone numbers and convert into pdf once again? Forum is public place you know ...

Oh - ok. I can upload the Doc file on here. I didn't even think of that. I created a pdf for folks who don't have Word. I used a via a free service online to make the pdf. They email the pdf to me and I didn't know how to upload that on here from the email. I will upload it now.

Files:
ctrader.doc  48 kb

here are the rules

just received the pdf file with the rules. here they are.

Files:
ctrader.pdf  103 kb

I changed pdf file to new one made from your word file (some post above was edited for new pdf file).

Here are some questions I got and the answers to hopefully clarify. Can someone also post this to the C-Trader thread at FF since I am banned. I would rather talk on the boards so I only have to respond to a question one time:

"hi,

couple of questions:

in normal conditions with 100K account, if it goes -1K from the most

recent equity high you double the lots to .4

if it goes -4K from most recent equity high or -3K since last time lots

were added you double lots to .8

how far down does it have to go to double to 1.6 lots?

if you are at 1.6 lots you get out when you retrace at +1K from the most

recent equity high where the doubling started?

also, you say you check future prices. number wise, what is 'big' up or

'big' down?"

MY ANSWER:

Correct -

Maintain all adds until the equity increased 1% from the previous high equity point. Then exit all the adds only.

So account at $100k start with .20 lots

Account drops to $99k add a .40 lot to each pair

Account drops to $96k add a .80 lot to each pair

Account drops to $89k add a 1.60 lot to each pair

Account drops to $74k add a 3.2 lot to each pair

etc. each 1% drop per .20 unit and you double up. Does that help?

So if the account drops to $74k and you have added a 3.2 lot - and then the account goes up to $101k then you would exit the .40,.80, 1.6, and 3.2 lots and take those profits.

My demo is at $113k now. So if it drops to $112k then I add another .40 lot. If it drops to $109k then I go to .80 etc

Always calculate your adds and take off from the highest equity point when you monitored the system.

Not sure of a definite description of "big". When the stock market is down over 100 points in the Dow and the Yen and Franc are up over 20 points while the Eur and Pound are down - then it is time to go into safe mode. Does that make sense?

Another Question:

sorry, don't get it.

explain 1% drop per .20 units. there are 13 trades each with .20 units.

show me the equation.

MY ANSWER:

I consider .20 per currency as one unit. So you have 13 currencies with 1 unit of .20 lots. so when you start you are at 1 unit. Remember we look at everything as a whole basket, not individually. So if the basket of .20 pairs were to drop $1k then we would double up on the whole basket. Now you have 13 pairs with .20 lots on and 13 pairs with .40 lots on for a total of 3 units. So in this scenario you would need to wait for the account equity to drop $3k since you have 3 units on at the moment. If the account gets to $96k then you will add another double unit. You will now have a .20 lot on 13 pairs, .40 lots on 13 pairs, and .80 lots on 13 pairs for a total 7 units.

Reason: