New indicator needed

Hi! Can anyone make an indicator that looks just like candlestick graphic with bars, that are less than 30 pips, simply filtered out?

You could also simply re-paint those bars into red if down/green if up, the rest remains unpainted.

I'm still bad with indicators...

PS: Does anyone know where can I find points and figures (X, O graphic) calculator or indicator?

Shinigami:
Hi! Can anyone make an indicator that looks just like candlestick graphic with bars, that are less than 30 pips, simply filtered out?

You could also simply re-paint those bars into red if down/green if up, the rest remains unpainted.

Shinigami:
Free working force! Woohoo!!! Keep up the good work!
Shinigami:
If you want something working, make it yourself. I can write one for you
Shinigami:
I will code for you if you pay well!
Shinigami:
Another idiot...

_____

Shinigami:
I'm going to tease you a little so please don't be mad at me.

Lets imagine (just imagine) that in 2 years I'll make half a million with my system (with generally small risks and few other systems as a support for drawdown its possible).

Then I come to this forum and post my statement.

Will you be happy that you ignored your opportunity to earn yourself a million or half-a-million dollars? With half a million you could:

1. work no more and put that money to bank and get $2,500 per month from a bank.

2. live a great life.

3. re-invest it and get another half a million in a few months

4. re-invest it twice and get few millions, put that in a few banks, buy a business or two and live a life without worrying about money!

Well that would be all dreams simply because you missed your chance or you thought you didn't have enough money to buy yourself few millions. You sure you want to miss it?

As I said its all just a possibility, I bear no responsibility for the actions of my EA and cannot be held responsible if it makes only 200k instead of a million!

.....thought you were set already????......why try to improve on this system??????

Brunite:
.....thought you were set already????......why try to improve on this system??????

Nothing is perfect, nothing is complete.

I always look for more systems to reduce overall drawdown and increase overall profit.

People, if you have nothing good to say, keep quiet. I came asking for help. You don't want to help? Don't post! Lets keep the forum clean

Shinigami:
Nothing is perfect, nothing is complete.

I always look for more systems to reduce overall drawdown and increase overall profit.

People, if you have nothing good to say, keep quiet. I came asking for help. You don't want to help? Don't post! Lets keep the forum clean

You are the one who claims to have a 6-7 figure system that people should jump on before it's too late!

Well that would be all dreams simply because you missed your chance or you thought you didn't have enough money to buy yourself few millions. You sure you want to miss it?

Nothing unreasonable about asking why you would still be searching to tweak a system THAT good.....most would be happy with the life that you outlined:

.... your opportunity to earn yourself a million or half-a-million dollars? With half a million you could:

1. work no more and put that money to bank and get $2,500 per month from a bank.

2. live a great life.

3. re-invest it and get another half a million in a few months

4. re-invest it twice and get few millions, put that in a few banks, buy a business or two and live a life without worrying about money!

.......but, if you can get it to 2 million in earnings with a new TSD-member made indicator; why the heck not go for it!!!!!

Good luck to you!

A quick mod

Shinigami:

PS: Does anyone know where can I find points and figures (X, O graphic) calculator or indicator?

C'mon guys give him a break. He has helped others as well. Lets keep it friendly in here.

Shinigami,

Just a "10 minute dirty hack" from the original Stochbars indicator.

I changed it to filter (mask) the bars of which the High-Low is less than 30 pips.

I have made the minimum bar length a changeable parameter.

If I understood your request correctly, then I wonder what you want it for..... but OK

This one is for free, if you want it any different I am afraid you will have to hire me

(A copy of your best EA in return is always welcome btw.)

Cheers,

Herbert

Files:
30candles.mq4  4 kb

Thanks! That helped!

I just changed it a bit. Instead of high-low it uses MathAbs(Open-Close)

I'm uploading the indicator and a picture with both indicators - original set to 100 and new one set to 25. It means that only those D1 bars are shown that have at least 100 pips from high to low and moved at least 24 pips from open to close (if you want 25, use 24 instead, I forgot that little feature).

This will help those who want to try this system

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173091

I know its really good because I use different similar systems.

That might help me with manual trading as well so thanks again!

Files:
Reason: