Buy 5 GBPUSD@ 2.0372

Buy 5 GBPJPY@ 242.96

Buy 5 EURUSD@ 1.3782 Closed@ 1.3777 -5 pips -250$

Buy 5 GBPUSD@ 2.0372 Closed@ 2.0356 -16 pips -800$

Closed Trades

Hi,

BUY 15 USDCAD @1.0720 Closed @1.0736 +16 pips +2234$

Hi Simba!

Congralutions on your usdcad trade. I am watching your thread very closely and thank you for sharing your trades. Actually I am using two stretegies, one which I learned from bubble with tight stops and other is your and cementman's.I have one question, why you did not add to your position to lower your cost and would you add to your eurjpy position at some point or this falls under money management.

Thanks for your time.

samso

samso

samso:
Hi Simba!

Congralutions on your usdcad trade. I am watching your thread very closely and thank you for sharing your trades. Actually I am using two stretegies, one which I learned from bubble with tight stops and other is your and cementman's.I have one question, why you did not add to your position to lower your cost and would you add to your eurjpy position at some point or this falls under money management.

Thanks for your time.

samso

Hi,

I didn`t add to usdcad because I already was in a fullsize position..I added to the previous EURJPY,because I had entered a partialsize position,one third approx,I do this when I think I am in the "area" for a good entry..but haven`t yet picked the right spot..For the actual EURJPY I am on the point of deciding about exiting,which usually is the point where the market reverses ,have to check the previously open STANDING long positions,when they close is the moment to reverse,usually coincides with a very long daily bar(today??)..check here ,but not for open orders,for open positions...

FXTrade - Open Orders

Not much to learn from the previous trades,very bad trades..try to learn to avoid the mistakes I am making..I recommend you use the bubble strategy it is very sound and useful..mine,as posted here, is very discretionary,but you can learn from my mistakes ..or you can use simbasystem which has made a bundle in the latest trends for GU and GY

Thanks for sharing your opinions

Thank you simba for your reply. I wish you good luck.

samso

Hi Simba!

I think last couple of weeks were of unussual nature in currency markets, otherwise your way of trading is pretty decent with good account size. I have used this kind of method in options with decent success. The difference is I always devide my position in three parts and take entries and exit on differnt levels. As you know in options your risk is always limited and that's what I am trying to figure out that in currencies there has to be a stop loss somewhere. Thanks again for sharing your trades. On the other hand Bubble's method is very sound and usefull. I am using both and I am very thankful to all of you (Bubble, Simba and cementman)

May God bless you all.

samso

thanks Simba

great works

Will be following up the signals, see how good they are.

fxstrategist:
Will be following up the signals, see how good they are.

you do that...

Reason: