My new indicators ! - page 11

Thanks baba_master.

Is there an EA mixed in those files someplace, or is it all for manaal trading?

Baba_master:
hi guys please im not finished okey this setting are optimized for euro/usd , ideas welcome ,advice welcome system need good money management stop loss must be today avr or 1.5*avr only H4 timeframe .this is what i tried to make noize free system , trend history: green histogram buy condition , red sell condition , when they switch the previous bar becomes white for care, when sell condition and gold histogram attention condition sl or tp ,and vice versa,small arrows on top of the histogram indiates slope of long ,the tan colore arrow shows the price position if in the hitogram mean buy higher mean sell ,if sell condition and tan color arrow oposite direction means range or choppy which im working still ,i explain more later if needed you check it out till then its easy you findout.lets see if we can improve .

okey its time !

hi guys please im not finished okey this setting are optimized for euro/usd , ideas welcome ,advice welcome system need good money management stop loss must be today avr or 1.5*avr only H4 timeframe .this is what i tried to make noize free system ,

trend history: green histogram buy condition , red sell condition , when they switch the previous bar becomes white for care, when sell condition and gold histogram attention condition sl or tp ,and vice versa,small arrows on top of the histogram indicates slope of long ,the tan colore arrow shows the price position if they are in the hitogram means sell higher mean buy ,if sell condition and tan color arrow oposite direction means range or choppy which im working still ,i explain more later if needed you check it out till then its easy you findout.lets see if we can improve .

Files:

robp:
Thanks baba_master. Is there an EA mixed in those files someplace, or is it all for manaal trading?

hi robp no there is no ea this is only for manual trading the ea is still under work for money management ,but lets see if you or anyones idea can make this more effective.

i will upload trend hitory with extern int for using other currencies which i dont have the optimization yet .

guys i was looking the performance on gold it seems good also ?well it seems for some pair seems okey ?

Baba_master:
hi guys please im not finished okey this setting are optimized for euro/usd , ideas welcome ,advice welcome system need good money management stop loss must be today avr or 1.5*avr only H4 timeframe .this is what i tried to make noize free system , trend history: green histogram buy condition , red sell condition , when they switch the previous bar becomes white for care, when sell condition and gold histogram attention condition sl or tp ,and vice versa,small arrows on top of the histogram indicates slope of long ,the tan colore arrow shows the price position if they are in the hitogram means sell higher mean buy ,if sell condition and tan color arrow oposite direction means range or choppy which im working still ,i explain more later if needed you check it out till then its easy you findout.lets see if we can improve .

Should these indicators only be used on the 4H timeframe? I always find its too long to wait for a trade since the direction can change after so long especially if not trending well, what is your take on it?

et_phonehome_2:
Should these indicators only be used on the 4H timeframe? I always find its too long to wait for a trade since the direction can change after so long especially if not trending well, what is your take on it?

thanks

well i thought so ,these indicators can be use for any combination that you think is profitable but i made them for this combination if you have any idea try it out tell me which setting which timeframe and i tried to make something that you dont need to look at it so much and feel so much ,how you think ?

i know big guys that dont look less than daily and weekly they play long terms.

Thanks a lot Baba, we appreciate all of your hard work on this. I will download and test the version that you posted and give you feedback. Thank You

cool

at last u release the indicators.

Let me test it

I think its great

Hi Baba,

can you please make template file for your indicators ?

Thank you

try that for directional ind

Files:
Reason: