MAGIC Charts

Files:

But there is a issue with this indicator opened window chart frame i.e you can apply indicators to the 2nd framed window

What's the indicator on the second chart, the one with blue and yellow cross ?

Thanks !

When I attach a second indicator with a different currency. The second doesn't show when it goes below the first currency. It is all black and empty below.

edit: It looks like its a histogram that blanking the bottom of the graph. I'll try to change the code to draw it differently.

RSIOMA v.4.0

Big Joe:
Can you post it please, mine don't have this crosses on chart

Thanks !

PS : you are sure we talk about the same indi ? i talk about the indi on your chart the little blue and orange cross which looks like a moving average, not the histogramm ! ?

Yeah, the new RSIOMA has the histogram below the moving averages and when the cross occurs, then a green or red line appears.

And it has MTF feature.

Take it!

Files:

OK. I changed the code to plot the currency as a line instead of a histogram. It plots on close prices (can be changed easily). This way, you can plot multiple currencies together without one covering the other. You can also plot indicators over it. Maybe worth something somewhere.

Files:

Thanks for the answers man, but we definitely don't understand each other, i post a pic for you to see

Sometimes it happens

Thanks !

Files:
magic_charts.jpg  420 kb

Reason: