Guyver's trading journal - page 2

can you tell us how did you get the signal ?

hi Guys

sorry didn't had time to answer the questions i am actually working further on the concept meaning programming so didn't had time to come and check.

friends who asked me about the idea .. well there are cycles calculated inside another cycle most of the idea i took from Float and Gann books some MurreyThread and harmonic numbers also. I donot have a chart right now since i am into programmig the mode further .. but usdchf will come into buy zone or ( window ) near 1.2264-1.2237 range.

the chart

This is the attached chart once the usdchf enters the buyzone i will look for buy .. different types of conforms (1 is stepma which i really like available on this forum second this is usdchf chart but euro has also entered into sell zone and i am waiting for conformation from secondary indicators.

regards

EURUSD chart

already in sell zone just waiting for secondary conformation

superluz:
Wow Guyver that’s really cool and interesting….please keep going.

I hope one day you’ll provide us with some indicator.

Ciao

Hi thanks for the comments . well for the indicator part i dont know yet . It's like 5 months research and 3 months coding as of now and still going on .. I dont have as of yet any plans for giving it away as free or with money .. time will tell

i just choosed this section to post trades only

regards

Guyver:
Hi thanks for the comments . well for the indicator part i dont know yet . It's like 5 months research and 3 months coding as of now and still going on .. I dont have as of yet any plans for giving it away as free or with money .. time will tell

i just choosed this section to post trades only

regards

One more important point if interested how the chart is drawn.. It is drawn after the yellow vertical line the price before the vertical line has no meaning in this context and it is dynamic.

Still i am waiting for conformation on EURUSD from STEPMA

Very nice work Guyver !

You are about to realize all traders' dream, a simple indicator that is easy to follow, and which is effective.

I will follow you attentively.

Thanks.

update

first thanks bigjoe for your comments.

////

update..EURUSD

there seems to be alot of support near the pivot or previous S/R at 1.3416 seen in the chart also there is still no signal from stepma.. as soon as i get the signal i will short this market provided it stays below this 1.3472 mark.

---------------------------------------------------------------

although i have given the last usdchf signal but i have also another

attached chart which shows one of the backtest [previous] signal of this indicator once the step ma conforms the signal taken from 07-06-2007

also notice the market bounced from the yellow box.

cannarek:
Guyver - BRAVO!!! usd/chf trade - impresive I have to tell, bravo once again. looking at u/j - dont you think NOW it is time to fall down?

sorry i forgot to answer your question .

I am trying to optimize for these three curriencies at the moment

USDCHF/EURUSD/GBPUSD [ USDCHF is what i normally trade but now want to add and optimize for the EURUSD/GBPUSD ] and the last usdjpy call was just from the float point of view not the cycles i am not at the moment looking at the chart of other currencies and dont think will be in future,because a lot of things needs to be taken in to consideration when try to apply on other currencies and i dont trade them so why to apply for them.

regards

Reason: