KG Trapping Mode - page 38

Yeah, trailing stop is very handy, 34 pips is not bad going long then after it signals short, another 30 pips, haha! Thanks bro!

Goldenfx can i try GMACD indie... thks

safire25:
I'll PM you goldenFX, I dont want to hijack this thread, rather keep this free to focus 100% on KG's Sea Wave method.

I just wanted to share how I traded this system but dont want to change the focus on something that KG has perfected so well.

I will continue to watch and learn and see how this method continues to evolve and improve.

Good trading everyone!!

Hi safire i try your has4 indi and have the same problem with goldenfx..

it won't load in my meta4 live account but it can load it demo account. any idea how to fix it?

Forward Test Resut "KG Sea Wave V.1.1"

Hi all,

Today i open a new real account at FXOpen (Laverage 1:500) and then i trade using "KG Sea Wave V.1a" .. All my OP base on M5 and M1 and i used Trailing Stop 15... so far we can get profit 300% from our first Balance today...

Here is the result for today.. So, if you are trying to use "KG Sea Wave V.1a", i think these are a good lesson. Just plot all my OP on your chart and try to understand why i did an OP .. compare it with your Sea Wave... Good Luck & Happy Trading

KG

Files:
statement_1.gif  51 kb

KuPretMan:
Goldenfx can i try GMACD indie... thks

Sure, here's the link:GMACD_SIGNAL

Click on free then download.

KG Target Points

Hi,

KG Target Points is my favourite tools to set my TP. And it's flexible, the indicators will generated value that you can use as your TP. DAYS input on properties has default value = 5, it's means that the calculation base on 5 days data from today. So if you change it to 1, it's means the calculation will base on the last day data.

So, when we have to change the DAYS input? First, I suggest keep it on the default value, but if the TP results are to far just change it to 1... and you will get new TP... Second, let's say we use the default DAYS input value (5) and the price already hits TP4 so just change DAYs input to higher value (6,7,8...) to get the new TP.

OK, V.1.2 KG target Points also generate SL recomended.. the result was generated from the last High & Low candle.. I suggest if we play on M5 just use SL generated on M30 or higher TF as your SL.

Thanks

KG

Files:

salam KG....i been start using it seen yesterday.....and today just give some green pips...my entry was at 228.63....and i close it 228.85...by the way i just like to ask what are the line indicator that you are using on your chart that been coloured with blue and red and green and deep pink.....and for what purpose are the indi for.....tq for your system...really helping me alot...tq

Goldenfx:
And here's my setup for GBPUSD... Is it correct to go long? We'll see...

When u Open position I can see in your image only

M1, H1, H4 are green.. The other is Red..

Why makes u open position? based on H1 and H4 GMACD?

trades

Hi KG,

I checked your statement, made a chart with trades, and must say do not understand why you took majority of them. Could you explain a couple of them? For example, you are going short at 10.40, but all waves are in blue and rising. Then, at 11.00, you start going long, exactly when all waves start to show red. Why?

BTW, on chart blue line means entering long, lime - exiting long, red - entering short, aqua - exiting short.

Files:
kg_2.gif  31 kb

hi

kang_gun:
hehehehe.. hi Bro, wassup... so what do you think? I'm just a newbie who try to play with this games..

BTW: your site very helpfull.. i often visit your site

KG

hehehe thanks bro...you're experienced newbie

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: