KG Trapping Mode - page 33

duyduy:
thanks for your reply,,

KG support resistance is dot. what i mean is the line that can change color from blue-yellow-red and visa versa.

I give u screen shoot of your post.. (In blue circle)..

thanks in advance

IC.. that's nonlagma indicator.. you can find in this site.. just do a search

KG

Non Lag MA indicator

Here I re-attach the indicator.

Enjoy

Files:

demam_emas:
Here I re-attach the indicator. Enjoy

Thanks for your help....

I just make long on GU.. Hope it's a right entry

Files:
kg-01.gif  19 kb

Nice thread

I start read this thread from last week

i like to play wave...

ride the wave.....

maybe wave with us...

still practice and i hope can master the wave

duyduy:
Thanks for your help.... I just make long on GU.. Hope it's a right entry

It wrong entry....

what is the mistake can you share it here...

from the chart it look a good long entry

correct me if i wrong

I may sound stupid, but I need some additional explanation about waves (probably because I never surfed ) As I noticed, wave indicator's colored bars has nothing to do with values on the left - values range in 0..100, colored bars - in about -2..2. So I assume that values show the phase of wave (is it rising, is it getting higher / stronger, or is it coming to its end), and colored bars shows direction of the wave (is it up or down, long or short). Is that correct?

Until I am sorted with this wave thing, I am using this strategy in a slightly different way. I am trading KG S&R levels breakouts. As I noticed on g/j, when a established s&r level is broken (no matter what color it is), trend will likely continue in the same direction. Sometimes I get false breakouts, but hey, thats life My success may be because of strong trending this and last week, so I am still forward testing.

Good luck everyone!

I am having tremendouse success with this system. I use the attached template, all I do is trade 8 currencies 5m TF

I have removed the Major and and Minor waves and added the HAS multi TF indicators

With the HAS indicator so long as the 4H trend matches the colour on both the trigger and micro wave I set the order. Stop loss is 15 pips away from the 15m support or resistance and I only target the KG profit #1.

Yesterday around 400 pips and today so far 212 pips. I rarely see floating losses and SL hits. Maybe I have been lucky so far but this system is truly amazing. Thanks again for sharing Kang gun

screen grab and results, this was after the first day

Files:
sea_wave.gif  73 kb

not all trades were captured as I have two demo accounts running

also this pic shows 15m TF in error but I only trade on the 5M

and i always set a 25 pip trailing stop

OK, I'll shut up now

Where is the signal on the chart ?

Reason: