KG Trapping Mode - page 44

jaka_u:
You can find out at : post #1 , post #222, post #416

Thank you!

fxaddict2:
Hi Kang,

Im sorry to ask this. and if this is not bothering you, hope you can explain how are the conditons and the rules ? Maybe will help us all to more understanding about the arrow and help us make a decision which arrow that really a signal .

Thx B4

Regards

Hi Bro,

The Rules and conditions still the same as i explain before (i think you have read all posts here). The arrow & alert help us to detect where is the peak and valley on the Trigger Wave. That's why i wrote before to compare it with the others wave first before you OP or Exit.

Hope this help you bro...

KG

duyduy:
The envelope setting for TF 5 is

34 - LInear Weighted -0- CLose and 0.05%

When i see in Tf 4 hour, the envelope to small.

Maybe u can tell me the stting for TF 4hour?

Yes, you are wright bro... don't worry i'll post new setup to detect ranging season.. and i hope it's works on all TF. Soon, i promise you

KG

Ranging & Trending Set up

Hi all,

I have decided to use Smoothed Moving Average 4 (Apply to High & Low) to detect when the price is ranging or trending. Use it on your sea wave system..

Take a look on the picture below, the arrow already give me a sign and all waves agree with it.. but i hold my OP Sell until the next candle closed go below Smoothed MA 4 Low. And when i see all wave still give me a chance to OP Sell, and i go...

Hope this helps

KG

Files:
sample_0901.gif  21 kb

mrv:
Hi KG,

Could you tell us a little more about sea waves? As I see, there are 3 values that sea wave indicator gives: bar color (blue / red, or violet / yellow), bar height and "first numeric value on the left". So which of them is sea wave, or what combination of them is sea wave? Also, when you say that numeric value over 90 means wave peak, and under 10 - valley, so you mean that if we see 90, price will go down, or current momentum (up or down) will change and we will see a price reversal?

And last thing - could you modify sea wave indicator so it would plot that "first left value" as a line over current histogram? It would be so helpful to see how it changed compared to price changes. Thanks for your efforts to teach us all!

I put the numeric value (0-100) just to help me to detect when the peak or valley will be formed.. just like a warning. All decission to OP/Exit still use sea wave (bar color and sea wave analysis).

I'll try to put the value as a line ..

KG

prasxz:
not quite macth ...I mean if zigzag trend was broke on hig or low candle draw little circle and so on ....anyway thanks

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi Bro,

What you are looking for is KG GGH Signal first version.... i use dot blue & red before... so just download GGH Signal.

KG

muyuan11:
ok tp kissed . very small profit . but I still not sure the position I entered is ok ?

Hi Bro.. it's ok.. Your OP almost same with me... but my SL before i put below the blue dot.. here the picture now.. my SL (25) already profit.

KG

Files:
sample_0903.gif  24 kb

is It correct?

I buy G/J ON m5

the position I entered long is correctly?

Files:

could you share your experience for using KG WAVE SYSTEM

demam_emas:
Closed at +30 pips before GBPJPY going up

EDIT:

OH NO! It's going down again...

But it's all right, 30pips is not bad

I earn more than 100 pips today with this system.

Thanks Mr. KG

hi, demam_emas

could you share your experience for using KG WAVE SYSTEM

I know use it very well . could you share your skill

sorry , double post

Reason: