KG Trapping Mode - page 39

mrv:
Hi KG,

I checked your statement, made a chart with trades, and must say do not understand why you took majority of them. Could you explain a couple of them? For example, you are going short at 10.40, but all waves are in blue and rising. Then, at 11.00, you start going long, exactly when all waves start to show red. Why?

BTW, on chart blue line means entering long, lime - exiting long, red - entering short, aqua - exiting short.

Ahaaa... Binggo !!!

Good questions and analysis bro.. i like it.. it's means you seriously try to learn this system...

OK.. have you checked and plot it on M1 Chart? do it..

And that i told here before that the value on the left each wave tell us something...? once you understand it and the basic how "sea wave" moves at the ocean.. sometimes you can entry early before the bar change...

And check your broker time... i'm use FXopen... and you looks like plot it on FXDD

KG

HAS indicators..

safire25:
I am having tremendouse success with this system. I use the attached template, all I do is trade 8 currencies 5m TF

I have removed the Major and and Minor waves and added the HAS multi TF indicators

With the HAS indicator so long as the 4H trend matches the colour on both the trigger and micro wave I set the order. Stop loss is 15 pips away from the 15m support or resistance and I only target the KG profit #1.

Yesterday around 400 pips and today so far 212 pips. I rarely see floating losses and SL hits. Maybe I have been lucky so far but this system is truly amazing. Thanks again for sharing Kang gun

Hi Safire25,

Your HAS indicators look interesting on this chart. I have downloaded the HAS indicators and then applied them to my chart but they end up being all one color.

Is there a particular way to set these HAS indicators up?

Feel free to PM me if you like.

Thanks.

FemuFx_Trend+ indicator?..

belidax:
Hmmm... It sounds like me, very lazy to check all TF

Perhaps they wanna like this:

(But beware it can explode your brain and your computer )

Hi Belidax,

Would you be able to post the FemuFx_Trend+ indicator which you have on your chart? Or perhaps where we could find it. It looks like a useful indicator.

Thanks.

paddyfxy:
Hi Belidax,

Would you be able to post the FemuFx_Trend+ indicator which you have on your chart? Or perhaps where we could find it. It looks like a useful indicator.

Thanks.

u can find it here:

Multi Indics Indicator

Hi KG,

I just learn about forex. I find that you sistem is interesting and profitable. I tried to read all the post but because of language problem, i confuse about the way to entry and out. If you dont mind, may be you can explain it again in simple word. Bdw, are you from Indonesia? can i ask in Bahasa Indonesia?

Thanks.

alucard80:
Hi KG,

I just learn about forex. I find that you sistem is interesting and profitable. I tried to read all the post but because of language problem, i confuse about the way to entry and out. If you dont mind, may be you can explain it again in simple word. Bdw, are you from Indonesia? can i ask in Bahasa Indonesia?

Thanks.

NP... just PM me..

Thanks,

KG

belidax:
u can find it here: Multi Indics Indicator

Thanks for that.

20NonLagMA

Hello kang, i also added your 20NonLagMA to my chart, i thing it work best with it...What do you think?

H1 entry on GBPUSD

Just for discussion - I enter GBPUSD for H1 TF

strategy: I see trendlines ch. on upside and KG turning down on H1. H4 still blue, but over 90 on all majors.

Entry : at 1.9963

SL : -60pips

TP : 150pips for now

I will move SL to -30 or 0 after double top or head_and:shoulder confirm turn down.

H1 or H4 ??

Hello Kang,

It's me again with the need for help. I tried to trade your system with H1 & H4 on GBP/JPY. This week I gained about 50 - 100+ pips everyday. I could have gain more, but I only set target profit to the nearest support & resistance points. It's enough for me.

But I have few questions regarding entry. The situation is like this:

1. H4 indicates "short" on "trigger, micro, & minor" and "long" on "major".

2. Meanwhile when I switch to H1 everything indicates "short".

3. I switch BB to original settings (20, 0.2) and last bar of H4 is at the very top line.

So what do I do? Do I open sell or buy? Which one should I agree with, H1 or H4?

I also tried to trade on M5 like you do. But I still feel more comfortable with H1 & H4. I only trade M5 on Asian market open. Lots of pips there.

Thanks.

Reason: