Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2217

mytarmailS:

You don't understand, try it, you have a function that calculates the balance...

It'll take you less than a minute to figure it out.

If you don't want to do it, don't do it.

I have other things to do.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If you don't want to do it, don't do it.

I have other tasks.

I want to, but it's impossible)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, it's all a question of semi-controlled learning. While I'm reading.

I did not know that there is such a thing. I'll just experiment for now, and maybe you can help me with the theory :)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

If you break into homogeneous areas will work automatically, as well as the hands plus minus, then everything will work out.

In general, I just cut the core of the model from 0.45 to 0.55 by hand and learned on it, but here I need to implement an automatic selection of the model from the set to cut and define the boundaries of the operation.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I did not know that there is such a thing. Then I will experiment for the time being, and then the results, maybe you can help to back up the theory :)

there is a lot, but no one studies it, everyone prefers to make it up

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There is a lot, but no one studies it, everyone prefers to make it up.

I like to create - you go into such a state of flow that you don't notice how the days fly by - you get tired in the evening, but you're happy if you've made progress in your work. I have never experienced this when working for third parties.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I like to create - you go into such a state of flow that you don't notice how the days fly by - you get tired in the evening, but you're happy if you've made progress in your work. I've never experienced that when working for third parties.

I used to work for third parties and then everyone speaks different languages like after the Tower of Babel instead of learning the basics.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

And then everyone speaks different languages like after the Tower of Babel instead of learning the basics.)

The main thing is to catch the idea, then the words become clear :)

I study what comes to hand, but a foreign language through an interpreter is not very nice.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

With my hands I just cut the core of the model from 0.45 to 0.55 and learned from that, but here I need to implement an automatic selection of the model from the set to cut and define the boundaries of the operation.

That's what's tricky, boundaries)))) when the beginning isn't defined either...) I like the translator, when you understand it and you can correct it, but when you don't understand it, you're sad.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

The main thing is to catch the idea, and then the words will become clear :)

I study what comes to hand, but foreign stuff through a translator is not very pleased.

To be honest, I have hardly ever encountered a decent article in Russian, on the same hubra. Either a bad translation from English or some nonsense.

Reason: